“New Location”

Cafe Laroux By Dejavu
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Chef Gary Williams brings you Cafe Laroux by DeJavu is a Buffet Styled Restaurant serving Breakfast and Lunch. This is an upgrade, but still DeJavu with a twist. Now we are located at 1005 Tillman st. in the United Way building. Cafe Laroux by DeJavu is a Buffet Styled Restaurant serving Breakfast and Lunch. For breakfast, we prepare turkey sausage, shrimp and grits, hash browns and omelets. Lunch will be similar to the DeJaVu menu with "meat-and-three" plates and vegetarian and vegan options.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Haven't tried the food yet...Tripadvisor and my gps sent me to Florida St address. Their new location is 51 S. Main St as per their web site. I hope to try it tonight.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Laroux By Dejavu

Reviewed 4 November 2013

An excellent find in a quiet, industrial seeming corner of Memphis. Great vibe and food that is amazingly good.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We tried out their new location on Main Street. The food was excellent and the service prompt and efficient. We wish we lived closer so that we could try a different dish every day. We’ve eaten at their Flordia Stree location previously and will be back to whichever one we are closer to.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had lunch here on a trip to Memphis and Graceland. We are originally from New Orleans so we new what NOLA cooking should be. My daughter had shrimp creole and loved it, my granddaughter loved her roast beef po-boy and I wasn;t sure what to expect with the vegan tacos but they were very good. We had dessert also, peach cobbler, good but the best thing of all was the bananas foster cheese cake !!! It was like evil good. The owner stopped at our table to see if all was good. Great experience and will go back next trip to Memphis.

2  Thank babydoll10
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I would describe this restaurant as part Cajun food and part soul food. We went to the Main Street location downtown as the Florida St. location appeared to be closed. I had the fried seafood platter and it was very good. The fresh greens and sweet potatoes were great also. The restaurant's decor could use some improvements, but is likely intended to mimic similar type restaurants in the French Quarter/New Orleans? Prices were not bad and there is enough variety on menu to fit anyone on a budget.