US$129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$132
US$249
US$226
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

All reviewsguitartoiletgracelandbedlobbyfloor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When you have all your reservation info and sent in rooming list and having talked to them several times about booking they still lose your reservation, never in 22 years of group touring have I ever encountered such treatment!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've stayed on Holiday Inn just to one night. When I arrived and did the check-in I adviced to front desk that to remove my credit card on my registration because I used to pay by cash. The front desk said the confirmation that was removed and I paid by cash for the night.

When I did the check-out and finish the confirmation at this time she said all things were good.

When I arrived in my country the charge on my credit card was added and was not removed.

They don't want remove the charge, they don't want to get the security cameras. They don't do nothing to show that I'm right.

This hotel contains thief's on front desk and they are lost to many money's because of them.

Bad stayed that on this hotel. Bad experience on this hotel. You are thief's and I can't believe that I was stolen on US.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of my biggest concerns are clean hotels. This hotel being brand new is nice and clean. From when you step in everything is nice and new. The lobby has nice decor. The room was great and clean. The bed is clean and bathroom is clean.

There are plenty of outlets with USB ports to charge your phones. Nice lighting throughout the room and plenty of cable channels.

Breakfast area is fancy and modern. Pool is cool and shaped like a guitar.

Everything is close by too. Gas stations, Walgreens, Graceland, the highway, the airport. This is a great location and a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had to stay here for work and due to airline delays was pretty tired out when I checked in late that evening. The girl at the front desk was wonderfully helpful. The room was perfectly clean and quiet. The staff in the morning were also great and the breakfast area was fully stocked, which almost never happens for me at a hotel. Sure loved the cinnamon roll! I’d visit this place again for sure!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Tawanna Lee for providing information on getting around Graceland and Memphis. She provided a relaxing breakfast and assisted us each morning to start our day with running a clean, efficient breakfast area.
We stayed on the 4th floor. It was quiet and clean.
There was no shuttle available but we had a car so this was not a problem for us.
Check in and checkout went smooth. No surprise addition to our bill.
The hotel sits back from the main road.
We felt safe at this location.it was well lit and had plenty
Of parking.
The lobby was nicely decorated. There was adequate seating for AM break fast..
They offered free bottles of water and a package of peanuts. They also served self dispensing water with lemon,berries.
Our room was comfortable . The bed was a bit high but manageable.
The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels and toiletries plus a hair dryer.
A previous review stated that they had a flushing problem with the toilet.. we thought we did also until I realized it's a low flow toilet, just had to hold the handle down till it flushed fully.
We liked the night shade as it blocked the light from the parking lot..
Our only SUGGESTION is more seating at the guitar shaped outdoor pool and add some umbrellas for shade.
We enjoyed our 4 night stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family