“Excellent service, good food”

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
Reserve with OpenTable
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,440 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe
Transit: Flight is located on Main Street right along the trolley line.
Description: Flight a full service restaurant with multiple dining selections for a guest to enjoy in a single dining experience. The service style of the restaurant is the finest service featuring a knowledgeable wait staff from which the customer can gain valuable knowledge to enhance their dining experience. Flight offers several distinct dining options: On the main floor, there is the hustle and bustle of friends and businesspeople gathering together. The bar is a welcoming place for those dining alone to meet friends yet unmet, or for those who want a quick bite. On the balcony level, the booths and small tables, some overlooking Main Street, offer more privacy and an opportunity for romance.
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent service, good food”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The service here is awesome. Our waiter was very nice, though he talked very fast and couldn't understand what he was saying as he explained the menus to us. He checked on us every so often. The food was good. It was fresh when it got to the table. This place as a nice environment, peaceful, and elegant sense of style. I liked it. Very upscale and valet parking is free.

1 Thank ProudMommyof4

Memphis, Tennessee
“This Southern Bell First "Flight"”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I first must add, that I was born and raised in Memphis and I love my city and southern heritage roots with all my heart and soul! This delightful surprise was a Birthday Gift from my BFF of 20 years. She called on a whim and ask if we can reserve reservations for 2 at an excellent table. We were greeted with complimentary valet parking (such a added benefit). Once inside we were greeted by a wonderful staff who acknowledged us by name. The ambience was more than I can express, simply breathtaking. The table where we were graciously seated was more than amazing! (To me, it's the best seat in the house) upstairs overlooking the restaurant and the best freak'n view over downtown Memphis. The waitress (Alex) was extremely knowledgeable and sweet. She explained the menu and wine selection with such grace and poise. The food, OMG!!!! was to die for! Flight Restaurant totally set the bar high. The ambience, the food and the staff, was more than amazing. This want be my only flight . I fell in love on the 25th of November with this place.

2 Thank Cheria M
Tampa, Florida, United States
“A Must When in Memphis”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Our concierge at the Peabody recommended this restaurant to us and it is one of the best we've ever been too and was the best we visited while in Memphis. Our waiter, Mark, was excellent. The food was excellent and the options on how to order, such as a flight, was very unique and added to the experience. The atmosphere was very good. Reservations definitely needed. Highly recommended and we are ever back in Memphis, we will definitely go again.

Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Flight and Wine”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is a great place to eat. The flight where you choose from 3 small helpings of wine, salad, entrees, it is great way to mix it up. There was not one thing I did not like, each one made your taste buds explode into delightful mouthfuls. You usually need reservations, but they do have a few open tables, so get there early or you will be waiting. It is pricey for me, who lives on a budget, but worth it for those special occasions. If you want to surprise your honey it is great and add a buggy ride. MMMMM. The staff very knowledgeable to help you in your selections, very professional felt like a princess. They did not miss any details. I just wish we had one here in OKC brick town, I would go.

• Visited November 2013
“Best restaurant in Memphis”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We have had the pleasure to eat at Flight several times over the past two years and it never fails to please our group. The whole concept of flights of wine, appetizers, main courses and desserts as well as the option to select from different categories fit everyone's pallet. Rather than larger servings, it is very interesting to taste three smaller varied servings. During our visit tonight, our waitress Shakira and all support staff were very attentive. Our guests ranted and raved about each course. The duck breast was the best duck I have ever eaten. This combined with the Tenderloin stuffed with Boursin cheese, a seafood appetizer and a chocolate soufflé that will keep us talking for years to come are clear reasons why this restaurant is popular. The extensive wine list can fit any budget and preference. Another great night thanks to the team at Flight.

Visited November 2013