“Good Venue-But some issues” 3 of 5 bubbles

Memphis Cook Convention Center
Atoka, Tennessee
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Good Venue-But some issues”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I saw a concert in November 2013 at this venue. The sound was great but finding my specific Concert Hall was a challenge of escalators and what seemed to be mazes. We finally found it. When it was time to leave, the underground parking garage was a mess. We could only find 2 lanes that lead out. The wait to leave was long and tempers ran short and horns filled the air. Yikes. I'd park in an outdoor lot next time. Other than that, the venue was clean, appeared new and I was happy to be there.

Visited November 2013

Pontotoc, Mississippi
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wonderful Convention Center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

The Cook Convention Center has many different size rooms to accomidate any group. Enjoyed being in several rooms for our meeting. Nicely set up for what you need. Some rooms have a great view of the River. Facility is old but kept up very well.

Visited June 2013
Mountain View, Arkansas
452 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 519 helpful votes
“Good L2L Convention at Cook Convention Center”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

My wife and I attended the L2L Convention at Cook Convention Center over Easter weekend. It is convenient access off of I-40. We stayed at the Marriott Memphis Downtown, which is attached to the convention center by a skywalk. The facilites at the convention center are good, although I noticed that in the adjoining rooms where we held competitions there was noise that bled through the walls. Otherwise, the facilities were more than adequate.

Visited March 2013
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“they do it right”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

Been here for several conventions and they always do a stand up job. You do have to deal with downtown parking but that is to be expected. Overall I always feel very safe here.

Prescott, Arkansas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice for business meetings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

It was as usual, a long walk from the room at the Marriot. It seems like there was alot of unused space within the convention center. Seemed like they had plenty of meeting rooms and such, but the walls were thin and we could hear the others laughing, talking, clapping, etc. Other than that, it was okay for the conference.

Visited July 2012