“Gotta see the ducks!”

US$98.33*
Private Memphis 101 City Tour in Vintage Car
Ranked #2 of 24 Concerts & Shows in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Famous for the procession of the ducks every day at 11 a.m.
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Get there early if you want a good view! The crowds will start to fill in at least 30 minutes before the march begins.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

the best time to see the ducks is at 5pm . when going back to penthouse they take there time drying off , something to see.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

The service was great and the ducks were so cute! The parking was a bit crazy but the option of valet was available... The rooms were very nice and clean! The bed was the best part!!! soft, comfy and cozy!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We did not stay in the hotel, but having read about its famous ducks I decided it was worth calling in. Unfortunately had not gotten into the city in time to see the duck parade and decided to give the hotel a miss. However after a few hours of strolling around Memphis on an exceptionally hot July day, I found myself dealing with an increasingly grumpy and possibly lethal blonde who hates heat. Needing an air conned building quick, the Peabody Hotel appeared and decided a visit was worth a rethink. The sight of ducks in the fountain ( And I guess also Air Con) put an instant smile on the girlfriends face which was nice to see, but more importantly also put me out of danger afterwards long enough to get back to the car. All in all a successful visit. I would highly recommend dropping in if you were passing, a bit quirky seeing the ducks swimming away in the fountain.

PS: The hotel looks amazing inside too. I can see why its so popular!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have heard about the ducks all of my life so I was really looking forward to this. When they came off the elevator, they weren't the cute little ducklings I was expecting. They were grown ducks and went so fast, I couldn't even get a shot of them on my camera.

Been to Peabody Hotel? Share your experiences!