“Once again this hotel meets and exxeeds my expectations”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #36 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
“Once again this hotel meets and exxeeds my expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2011

I arrived to the hotel on short notice. The sales manager Christy arranged a room on the spot. the next morning the wait staff in the restaurant took excellent care of me as well. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

and the rooms are extremley nice as well as the pool, restaurant and bar. We loved the hotels history area and outdoor patio. Service was great, rates were very good. We will definitely stop here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank CampingDad31931
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

From check-in to departure, every aspect of this hotel was perfect. We had a two-room suite on the Priority Club (top) floor that provided considerable space. The room was spotless, as was the entire facility, and the bed is the most comfortable I have experienced in a long time (including Westin's and Marriott's). Especially enjoyable was the hotel restaurant and cocktail lounge; unexpected in this price-range. If cleanliness, great service and convenient location are important. look no further. This will be our hotel for all subsequent trips to the Memphis area.

Room Tip: Join the Priority Club for great perks.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Aiken, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

Although the rooms were very comfortable and clean and QUIET, which I love, I would not stay at this hotel again because I actually felt UN welcome from the minute I walked in the door. The front desk help ignored me as long as they could and could not spare so much as a smile or a kind word when they did. From that point they never acknowledged me in an otherwise empty lobby, would not offer help when the coffee pot was empty in the empty lobby and they were doing nothing at the time. I've stayed at a lot of hotels in my life and I don't require constant attention, but I do require acknowlegement when I'm paying over $100 a night without breakfast!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, 14 June 2011
I want to apologize to our guest for her issues with a front desk clerk at our hotel. Our standard of service is much higher than exhibited by this associate. I am making sure that you have been accomodated when receiving your bill since we served you in a less than stellar way. Again, Please accept our apologies for your experience and feel welcome to call me personally if I may assist you in the future. We would like to invite you back as our guest so that we may demonstrate to you what our standard truly is.
Calhoun City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

First of all, access to the Wolfchase Galleria Mall was perfect. Now having said that....I am a frequent traveler, and I have visited many hotel chains, but this experience wasn't even comparable to any other hotels I have visited. From the time we walked in and were greeted by the front desk staff until time for us to check out.....we were totally impressed. At the hotel, the staff was great, the rooms were super clean and neatly designed. Walk-in shower...YES!!! Rob was such a mannerable host for our morning breakfast and made us feel right at home. Thanks again, Holiday Inn.....you really made us want to return and we will...Probably in two weeks so my son can enjoy the indoors pool area!!!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

The rooms here are fantastic, but the feature we appreciated the most was the amazing service. We had an awkward storage situation and John the manager helped us out immensely.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night while on a road trip. The room was large and clean and quiet. All our interaction with the staff was great. We also visited the restaurant for breakfast - the buffet was very good and they had separate TVs for each table!

Easy to find location off the highway and within walking distance of a number of restaurants.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!