“City Treasure”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Late on Sunday afternoon it was hard to find a restaurant that was open and we were starving. Thanks to Trip Advisor we found this gem. Not my usual sort of place but I'd go back again in a heartbeat. The food was surprisingly good - I had a club sandwich that the menu had listed as coming with chicken, ham, bacon, maybe even an egg on top for good measure. They were fine with customizing it so I got exactly what I wanted and it was delicious. Our waiter was friendly and efficient and the beer was served in a large, chilled glass mug. Sunday afternoon saved.

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Great local spot! Downstairs is non smoking which is nice. The food is great! Poo poo app has a nice mix of items. Atmosphere was cool and fun. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We had been drinking all evening on Beale St and were starving from missing dinner. It was after 10 when we came in. We stopped in for just food and it was amazing. I had the rambo(philly steak) and husband had the Club type sanwhich. We ended up trading our last 1/2's with each other because they both were SO good!

1  Thank Kristy I
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The location was great if you are in downtown Memphis (right off the trolley line), the service was excellent and the food was very good. there is a lot of variety in the menu so everyone should be able to find something they like.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Stopped in for drinks and snacks. Had the drummies, very tasty. Fun atmosphere and good service. Would recommend

Been to Bardog Tavern? Share your experiences!