Courtyard Memphis Downtown
US$257
US$223
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewstrolley linebistro foodwrap around balconybeale streetfront deskmain streetvalet parkingwithin walking distancebalcony roomvalet staffself parkmud islandhot tubnice sizememphis downtownconvenient locationwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel was nice and just six blocks from Beale street and two blocks from the river. Food places was close by also and they will deliver to the hotel, the parking was limited but overall we had a great time.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric H
CourtyardMemDowntown, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We know you have may options when choosing where you stay and are glad you chose to stay with here. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Memphis.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Staff was the friendliest and the most helpful of any hotel I have stayed at. They told us how to ride the trolley (that you catch right in front of the hotel) and the cost. Clean rooms, nice lobby, nice to have a Starbucks in the lobby. Valet service was excellent with friendly people. Just and overall awesome experience. Worth the money!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eleanor B
CourtyardMemDowntown, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I will share your comments with our associates who will appreciate your recognition of their efforts. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Memphis.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel has a great staff and would recommend to anyone. The only downfall was the parking but it's downtown and I understand. Will stay here again! One of the things I liked most is that it's in the middle of everything and you can walk to just about anything-

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardMemDowntown, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us, We know that you have many choices downtown and appreciate your choosing us. Look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to Memphis!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I've stayed at MANY Marriott properties over the years. The folks here; however, are the standard by which I judge ALL Marriott properties. They are professional, attentive and responsive to all of my needs. The staff is clearly trained and managed well. The evening staff of Sloan and John make a great team in the Bistro. Macy at the front desk and Lee in the valet line always make me feel special when I arrive. Marriott really knew what they were doing when they hired these people. This property is my standard bearer for all Marriott properties.

• Stayed: February 2014
CourtyardMemDowntown, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your comments. I will share them with all of our associates who will appreciate your taking the time to praise their efforts.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Room was nice. Used Starbucks coffee cup was on the desk along with an empty envelope coffee comes in, a nickel, a hanger, and a pen was on the floor. Worried me that bed might not be clean. But it was. Nice size bathroom. Quiet during the night. Nice bar downstairs. Even left a shirt hanging in the closet and the staff was nice enough to find for me and have at front desk for a friend to pick up for me. Would recommend this as a good choice while in Memphis.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us and thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.