“Just Brilliant!”

US$41.52*
Memphis Discovery Tour including Rock and Soul Museum
US$74.29*
and up
Graceland Tour: Elvis Experience Pass with Round-Trip Transportation from...
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Backbeat Tours offers a variety of different ways to see and experience the best of Memphis, including sightseeing bus tours and walking tours such as the popular Memphis Ghost Tour in the evenings and the Memphis History Tour in the daytime. Our Memphis Mojo Tour -- the city's only live music tour -- is the most entertaining way of experiencing the best of Memphis!
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My wife and I so enjoyed the Extended Mojo Tour around Memphis. Our musician guide gave a two hour performance as we travelled to the music locations around the city singing along to the songs that were relevant to each location. A third hour was spent visiting Sun Studios. Such a thrill to be there made all the better by the Sun guide. I cannot recommend this tour highly enough to anyone who has an interest in the history of modern music.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had booked one of Backbeat tours, historic Memphis walking tour. However, it was a horrible wet day and they were so kind they put us on the Mojo Music Bus Tour free of charge. What great service! We loved the tour, fully interactive with shakers and tambourines and sing along. Great way to see Memphis and what once was.

1  Thank 2TravellingAussies
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was one of the highlights of our Memphis visit. It's a very unique and informative tour of the city. Our tour guide filled our heads with knowledge of the city and a lot of background facts about the music that made it famous. This was well worth it and it was so much fun we would do it again

1  Thank M B
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Took the Mojo Musical Bus Tour of Memphis with my wife and it was great. The very talented and articulate guide played licks, sang songs and told stories of the beginnings of country and Rock & Roll as we drove pass historical sights like the original Sun Studio where Elvis, Johnny Cash and other legends got their start. The tour also passes other sights including early homes of Elvis, Cash (where they filmed part of the movie I Walk the Line), and B. B. King. The tour also passes the Lorainne Motel where Martin Luther King was killed, now a civil rights museum. Note: there are fabulous statues of B.B. King and Elvis at the city's visitor's center and another of Elvis on Beale street. The music and stories were great and we would highly recommend this tour to everyone.

1  Thank Rich334
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

This was a great tour even if you don't believe in ghosts. Our tour guide Michael was awesome! I recommend this to anyone who has an interest in learning more about Memphis and it's colorful history. I came here for business and was disappointed that most of the museums and other attractions are only open during the day when I would be in a conference, including other Backbeat tours. In fact, we started with a negative experience with Backbeat, we had hoped to go on the discovery tour on the Sunday of our arrival but were unable to book because the driver took the day off. While I'm still disappointed my great experience with the haunted Memphis your turned this around for me.