“Very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

The food was tasty and the service was good. They accommodated my request for extra spicy without issue. Prices are fair and portion size was good. Will go back.

Visited January 2014

Ormskirk, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Ate at Bangkok Alley around 9pm. Started with chicken satay with a really tasty satay sauce, then tom kha soup which was also delicious. Main course was chicken massomam curry which was also tasty, but not too spicy. Service was good, and they also had a good bar. Very reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“A nice break from BBQ in Memphis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

This resturant was pleasant surprise and a welcome break from all the BBQ restaurants around it. The food was excellent. The service wasn't as good as the food was, but I guess you can't have I all.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Great food! Everything was excellent from beginning to end and dessert rocked! Do not miss the mango pie and pancko shrimp!

Cordova, Tennessee
“Good food, bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

My co-workers and I visited Bangkok Alley for lunch today for the first time and I was totally surprised at the lack of customer service our waiter Jennifer showed us. I believe that it stemmed from me requesting water with lemon on the side and when she brought the water with the lemon on the rim, I asked that she take it back and bring it the way I ordered it. It was downhill from there. She took our order and someone else brought out our food, which is understandable, but she never once came and asked if we needed anything else or how the food was as they typically do. She constantly reached over my colleagues and I to pick up things from the table and when it was pointed out, she said it's because it's a small restaurant and it works better that way. She then walked a few feet away from us and reported our comment to a coworker. She walked past our table several times asking other patrons if everything was ok and even telling one group that her job was to make sure they were "happy and full". Never once did I get that feeling from her. She removed things without asking if we were done, which in one instance my co-worker was not done with her dish. Then, when she brought our checks back once we paid, she put mine in with my co-workers! Her customer service is absolutely terrible and I could have accepted it better if she wasn't giving other customers better service. I was very disappointed and will not visit this establishment again due to her lack of customer service because if it is tolerated by her, others may do the same thing.

• Visited October 2013