This is a very nice place to stay. Great hot breakfast and very nice rooms. The staff was extremely pleasant. We stayed on the third floor on the Main St side. Beware - the trolley runs till 1:30 am and was very noisy. I would definitely stay again but not on that side.
There is really nothing at all to do in downtown Memphis other than a few museums and Beale St (which was some superb music/food). No shopping whatsoever - a Dollar General or something like that was right by our hotel. Not what I had in mind to shop. I was very disappointed in the lack of things to do downtown. Had planned to stay for 4-5 days and left after 3. Sundays are completely dead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites