“Comfortable and trendy”

Ranked #22 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
OH
“Comfortable and trendy”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here with our 2 boys 14 and 10 years old to visit Beale Street and Graceland. The hotel is a short, easy walk to Beale Street and a short drive to Graceland. My boys enjoyed swimming in the pool and the great FREE breakfast. There were many choices at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is very pretty. Everyone we dealt with there was helpful and kind.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Gust

Thank you so much for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad you and your family enjoyed the hotel and the amenities we offer our guests such as the complimentary breakfast.

I hope you will consider staying wit us again the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service in the future, please fel free to contact me directly.

Susan Covington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed staying here and they location was perfect for shopping or heading down to Beale Street. Unfortunately the trolleys weren't running, but we were able to get everywhere because of the location of the hotel. From the moment we pulled up with our vehicle, the service was impeccable. From the valet to the housekeepers, everyone was polite, kind, and considerate. They gave us tips on restaurants and sightseeing. As far as the rooms, they were spacious and comfortable. They king suite had a great layout with a great view of the park. Great Stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cathy B
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your nice comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your stay. I will certainly share it with my staff.

Scottish Highlanders
Reviewed 1 July 2014

found this hotel while reading reviews in tripadvisor and it ticked all our boxes...staff were very friendly and efficient giving us no reason to complain - room was clean, air-con a wee bit noisy :(
Valet boys were great ( especially when i kept leaving stuff in the car :)) - location was right beside Main Street so it was easy to get around downtown - a lovely hotel in a magical city - looking forward to comingback one day :))

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and all the amenities we have to offer. It was also nice to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Memphis and some of the entertainment venues we have in the downtown area.

I hope you will visit us again soon. If Ican ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Mount Prospect, IL
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in June, 2014. Location was great - walking distance to Mud Island, Beale St., ballpark, FedEx forum, Civil Rights Museum, etc. Also right on the Main St. Trolley line (although the trolley is currently shut down). Parking is an extra $15 per night, and it's in a garage 2 blocks away, but we didn't need our car. Outdoor pool was great on a hot day. Breakfast spread had the most variety I've ever seen (better than the Hampton Inns we usually stay at). Would definitely recommend and stay again! We got a suite with 2 queens and a pullout couch - nice and affordable for our family of 6.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities the hotel has to offer our guests! And our location is one of the best in the Downtown area and centrally located to all the restaurants and entertainment venues.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

They have a great breakfast buffet, but you better wait until the opening bell, if you wander in for coffee 1 minute early, you will get the glare and the staff will run you out! It happened to us!
But the rooms are great and front desk staff even better. You are within walking, crawling, stumbling distance to Beale Street which makes it really sweet. The Blues on Beale can't be beat! We got a great price on a King Suite and rode the trolley to Beale. The Horse and Carriage ride later on takes you down to the Missisippi River and the boats/lights are a must see. Great place for a couple, friends, and family.
We had some noisy neighbors next to us thumping and bumping music all around way into the night. One call to the front desk and a security guard quickly put an end to that. Super great stay!

Room Tip: King Suite is a steal
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Gest,

Thank you for your comments concernning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and I will definitely share it with my staff, especially my breakfast associates,

I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel and staff were nice and very hard working. They were also very unwelcoming to pets so this is not a destination for families traveling with pets

The rooms are very clean but small bathrooms. Location was excellent and a short walk down Main Street has you at a lovely, fabulous food and Dog Friendly patio. The restaurant is called Flight. Our server, Rebecca, was lovely and very professional as well as adorable! Food was top notch and the wines were well paired

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer C
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had a nice dining experience at Flight Restaurant. As you are already aware, we do not allow pets at our hotel. We will accept service animals with the proper paperwork. The Marriott brands that do accept pets are Residence Inn and Townplace Suits.

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My family stayed here in April for a pittstop on our way to Missouri. The trolley passes right in front of the hotel which was very convenient. It worked out great with the kiddos. The room was REALLY nice and spacious for our family of four (one year old and five year old). Our room had two queen beds, a sofa and coffee table, tv, desk and chair, bar with sink, and fridge/microwave. The vanity area was separate but that was fine.

The breakfast was pretty good. There was yogurt, fruit, cereal, sausages, breakfast potatoes, eggs, etc. the dining area at breakfast was very new and modern style. We would love to stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank chalgirl1981
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel accommodations and the amenities that we offer our guests. I am also glad to hear that you may be staying with us again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service .