All reviews kress building main street trolley line beale st valet parking within walking distance court square self park few blocks breakfast room oatmeal sitting area free breakfast civil rights museum pool and hot tub valet staff would stay here again
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The hotel is nice, with a convenient downtown location. The rooms are small but well maintained. The front desk staff was unfriendly and unhelpful, and could use some serious customer service training. The free breakfast was excellent, with a good variety and an attentive staff. It is walking distance from most downtown venues.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Nice Hotel,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service you received from the front desk associates. It is our goal to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests. I apologize that we failed to do so for you.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great location with a two minute walk to the Blue Plate Cafe our the back door and less than ten minutes to the Lobby Bar at the Peabody. The front desk staff remembered our names and acknowledged our lifetime platinum status.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We also appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and your lifetime platinum status . I hope you will stay with us again the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I was in Memphis for a fun girls getaway. This hotel was great. It was clean, the staff was very helpful, there's a trolley stop right at the rear door & Beale St was a short walk away. They served a buffet style breakfast each morning with plenty of options. Our suite had a sitting area with a sofa, desk, fridge, microwave & tv. The sleeping area had 2 queen beds, bathroom & vanity area. It also had a balcony that looked across to a park. I would definitely stay again & have recommended it to friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I really appreciate your feedback and will definitely pass it along to the staff. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis.
If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The Springhill Suites in a very nice hotel located in downtown Memphis. It is next to a lovely park and is walking distance to many of the downtown attractions. The staff is extremely helpful and attentive. The rooms are large and comfortable. The hotel is a bit older, but well maintained. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast, but there was a good selection of hot and cold items. The selling point of this hotel is the suite style rooms. The living area was big with a large sofa,television, desk, microwave, sink and refrigerator. If you choose this hotel, you will be pleased.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the park is nice!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My review concerns one of your staff members, by the name of Kelly Hill. Ms. Hill is a people person, and definitely an asset to your organization. The rooms are very very nice! I really enjoyed my stay and will come back again.

James & Ethel Nickelberry

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank james n
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear James and Ethel,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay and Kelly Hill, our Guest Service Manager. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and I will definitely pass it along to Kelly.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.