Stayed here with two co-workers. One of them was in the "historic Kress building", which is the one connected to the main building by a walkway off the third floor. A little inconvenient, but nothing to get upset about. I thought my room was perfectly fine (501), and the wired internet connection worked great. It does time out after a while, but there's only a few seconds delay fo it to pick up again if you do anything that needs it. The location is a little hard to find (the alley complained about elsewhere is one side - there's a regular city street on the other side.) The lobby newspapers (WSJ, USA Today) are on a table in the entrance to the breakfast room. Thelobby was still under renovation, but the project is almost complete and the part that's finished was very well done. The people that work at the Springhill are really, really nice - I very much enjoyed staying there, and I would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites