La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View
Ranked #16 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
McPherson, Kansas
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This a 4 to 5 star hotel, great rooms, good location, great breakfast. It was a joy to stay here. The room was very clean, up to date, had every thing a traveler would need. The employee's where very kin and polite.

Room Tip: Stay in the king suites, they are the best.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear: Ratzman
We thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are really glad that you had enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff is always Here For You. Thank you for letting other travelers know how our hotel is. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
A.P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My co workers and u stayed here for two weeks and we all loved our roooms. The staff A.P and Pratima were really nice getting us into our roooms Great service. The breakfast is Great Also and our rooms were cleaned everyday. If we are in memphis again we would love to stay here again on any given Day. I will recommand this place to everyone.

• Stayed August 2014
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear: Ortiz1134
Thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & suites. We are really glad that our staff had helped you and your co workers getting you into our rooms. Thank you for acknowledging our staff Pratima, and I. Its great to here that you and your co workers have enjoyed staying at our hotel. We will look forward to seeing again in the near future.
West Lafayette, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks. I am very satisfied with LA QUINTA. And it is my first choice to choose this hotel in future. Thanks.

Dear: Haijun L
Thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites We are really glad that you were very satisfied with our La Quinta Inn & Suites, and also that La Quinta will be your first choice. We are always Here For You. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 August 2014

A fresh room, comfy beds, double sheets (one on each side of blanket), and a really great breakfast and breakfast area. Location was very handy off of I-40, but in the quasi-commercial area so don't stay here for a scenic view. But if you want a freshly laundered bed and a great breakfast at a super rate, this is it. $80 with AAA for four.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear: Oceantastic
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for acknowledging our comfy beds, double sheets, and our breakfast area. We also thank you for letting other travelers know how your experience was at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have stayed at La Quinta before but never again. Overpowering air freshener bad for asthma. Could hardly crawl up on the bed. I'm 5'3". No tv guide. Bed linens were thin, below quality for a $100/night motel. No plastic trash can liners. Tissue box looked like it had been used for a hockey puck. Based on past experience, I expected a lot better.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank ajgarver
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear: ajgarver
Thank you for your review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. When we called you after you checked in for call back you had told us everything is fine. As far as our in room staff its from our La Quinta Brand. We have the trash can washed everyday and it is cleaned. We hope that we can get another chance from you to show that we are working hard. We look forward to seeing you again.
Slaton, Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We love staying at La Quinta, this hotel was nice. Great room and love their beds. When we were there they were remodeling their lobby. They were taking out the indoor pool and replacing it with a breakfast area or meeting place. I forget which one it was. I think it was a mistake to take out the indoor pool because I usually love to swim. We stayed here because they are pet friendly and don't charge a pet fee. The room was very clean and comfortable and very spaces.The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice and quiet and very large. We stayed in a non smoking king. The bathroom...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear: Donald P
Thank you for your great review and also staying at our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We were replacing the area with our newer bright side breakfast area. We apologize for the inconvenience you had with no pool. We are glad that you and you pet had enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff is always Here For You. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Memphis
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Awesome hotel and Staff When I stayed here the hotel staff were very friendly and courtesy. If I needed anything throughouty my stay they were willing tto assist with it. I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Dear: 322feliciam
Thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites, We are glad that you have been enjoying your stay everything time you stay at our hotel and also enjoying our clean and comfortable rooms. We are really glad that our staff has always helped you out during your stay. Our staff is always Here For You. We look forward to seeing again on your next stay at our hotel.