“Very nice room...”

Ranked #45 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice room...”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I was very pleased with the cleanliness and layout of the room. The fridge was huge compared to the little ones I'm used to. Easy on-easy off access to the interstate. Breakfast was ok but I'm used to a full layout. Overall I was very pleased and will certainly look for more Best Westerns in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the warm feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and continue to plan on staying at other Best Westerns. Have a safe travel to your final destination.

Best,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I checked in at 4am after driving 8hours. Most would complain about this but I was happy that I could have the option of a smoking room. I'm a smoker and it was freezing rain outside. I was only there 6 hours, but if you need a place to JUST sleep, it gets the job done. I didn't really feel like we were in a good area, so I liked that they had a locked gated Parking lot for the car that could only be opened by your room key.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful short stay with us. Please come back and visit us longer next time so you can enjoy all of our amenities.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here already last year. Again there was quick, friendly and helpful service starting pickup at the airport until I had to leave. Nice large clean room with refrigerator and microwave, internet wired and wireless, nice big flat screen TV with a lot of channels set with internet so you also get a programlist and be able to sea whats on. I especially loved that TV system, they had about 8 or 9 HBO channels.There was a tasty continental breakfast including. waffles and other items. I even had a drive to pick up my rental car. I'm handicapped and felt protected with them all the time, thank you so much!!! Sorry for the bad English, but it is not my language.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I hope you come back and see us again in the near future.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 November 2013

A few days ago we stayed here at the Best Western. The rooms were poor where old soda bottles were in the fridge and towels were messed up and left from the previous group that stayed. The whole room was musty and the floors were gross. This stuff we could move past because it was one of the cheaper hotels, but when it came to the fact that we almost called 911 for our 8 month old son getting hurt, thats when we got mad. We ordered a crib which took over an hour to get to us after ordering it earlier in the day. The front desk women said that the maintenance man refused to put it together in front of a large group of people, so she had too. Looking at the crib, there was nothing supporting it on one side of the crib, so my son fell through it upside down with his head stuck underneath the bottom bar of the crib. My son slept in our bed the rest of the night and it was a 'great' 4 hours of sleep. We got a free night after we said we wanted that and we would be gone the next day. The next morning the maintenance/cook/chauffeur man (and could possibly be more…) was talking nonchalantly in front of us to the front desk about our situation, as if it wasn't a big deal or there problem. Well, don't worry, this story is in the process of being on the news...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to express my deepest apology for the unpleasant stay you had at my property. I hope your child is well and ok.

I was notified of the situation from my front office manager, and am aware he personally reached out to you via telephone to express our apologies. Please know that I am handling the situation with my staff member(s) that were working on shift the day you arrived and know that my staffs behavior will not be tolerated.

Once again, I extremely apologize for my employees behavior and your unpleasant stay. I will be holding the employees accountable.

Travellers are raving about these Memphis hotels

Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very nice clean rooms. Updated very neatly. Bathroom very clean and love the water pressure. Clean towels every day and maids are very nice. Love that my car is in fence parking area with security cards to come and go. Free Breakfast with room. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, cereal, fruit, coffee.. Also small coffee pots in room.

Room Tip: I like that my room was on the bottom floor. I can park my car in front of my room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of my staff and I, we are glad to hear you and your husband had a wonderful stay with us! I'm glad you found so many of our amenities to your satisfaction, especially the breakfast! We like to make sure our guests eat well before they begin their day! We hope to serve you guys again on any future business or leisure travel plans.

Best wishes,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The front desk manager, Dilip greeted me warmly, made sure everything was ok with the room with a phone call. It felt welcoming and professional. the room was large, clean and comfortable. the shower had lots of hot water and great water pressure. the motel has secured parking. it is less than 10 min. drive to the airport. only drawback is there is no where to walk and nowhere to eat nearby. - which doesn't reflect on the motel, only on the area. one little amazing note about the motel and the those who stay there. i did not close my door securely when i left for dinner. my fault. i returned to find my computer on the bed where i left it. i was relieved and delighted.

Room Tip: i was on the second floor by choice- on the far side. found it quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I have shared your review with my staff and all of us at the property are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay! Please come back and see us if you are traveling through Memphis again.

Evening Shade, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Terrific accommodations in ALL areas.. Professional staff gives the royal treatment. Friendly...attitude says...Happy to have you and please come back soon. Room was newly updated and spotless! Great internet connect. Much impressed with airport shuttle service which arrived quickly and helped to make transfers/transaction simple. This made my business trip more tolerable. This BW is the BEST ever.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nimesh P, Owner at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are thrilled to hear you had an amazing stay with us! Thank you for such a heart warming compliment to hear that this Best Western is the best you've stayed at. My staff is always continuing to better serve the guest through offering exceptional customer service from the minute they walk into the lobby. Each review posted gives us insight on where we are strong and where we can improve. On behalf of my staff and I, we would like to thank you for choosing our Best Western to stay at in your recent travels.