“Interesting”
Review of Gibson Factory

Gibson Factory
Ranked #11 of 31 Tours in Memphis
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I would highly recommend going only when production, painting, etc is going on during the week.
Loved the beautiful guitars! I believe in supporting Made in USA products.

Date of experience: May 2014
in 11 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife, two kids and I had a great time on the tour it was a lot of fun and very interesting. We went at 3 and had gotten to see some of the workers doing their skilled trade. Highly recommend and it is closely located near other attractions. Plus the free shuttle service which visits Graceland and Sun studios ( another great stop)also makes a stop across the street from the Gibson factory. Park the car and use the shuttle service it worked great.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A great tour of the facility to see how their beautiful instruments are made. Plenty of examples of their workmanship are passed around the group for people to get a closer look, and our guide was great about answering questions and talking about what it's like to work there. Afterwards, stop in the shop and drool over the guitars - fun!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Possibly the worst tour I have ever been on, actually it was.
One word sums it up BORING.
I felt like we were being taken into a jail and were never to be released
The lady who took us round was acting like a prison warden very sharp and seemed more interested in making sure we did not take any photo's than telling us about the guitars.
My son started crying at one point as he said he felt depressed as it was so boring.
Save your cash and go to the baseball instead that was fantastic

1  Thank louiselley