“Memphis Trip”

Homewood Suites Memphis - Hacks Cross
Ranked #37 of 139 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great place to stay ... clean, room was cool when I walked in even though it was HOT outside, and I had everything I needed in the room. The noise was at a minimum and the breakfast was good. The breakfast crew could not have been more friendly :D

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I always try to stay at Hilton and Hilton Family hotels to collect the rewards. Be sides the rewards program, I received a great customer service throughout my visit. The facility was also clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HotelsatSouthwind, Manager at Homewood Suites Memphis - Hacks Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Sylvia L.,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. Being your "Home Away From Home" is truly what we try to embody on a daily basis and are please that you experienced that at every point of contact. We miss you dearly and hopefully our path will cross again. The entire team sends you lots of hugs

Lisa

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was so impressed by the outstanding customer service at the Homewood Suites from the staff at the Hack's Cross location. The front desk personnel were friendly and welcoming. They certainly made me feel at home. My favorite staff members were Miss Debra and Miss Betty at the breakfast buffet. They made sure we had everything we needed and greeted us with a cheerful hello and good morning every day. The buffet was well stocked and they were constantly replenishing the food so that everyone had enough fresh items from which to choose. Each day as I was finishing up my breakfast and getting ready to attend to business at the Memphis Air Base I received a WONDERFUL hug from Miss Betty. On our last day when I said goodbye and announced to Miss Debra and Miss Betty that this was our last day and we were leaving, I was fortunate enough to receive 2 hugs - 1 from each of them! When I come back to Memphis on business I will certainly stay at this hotel. Heck, I may even come down just to see Miss Debra and Miss Betty! Now I feel like family. :-)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel has great staff and service. The rooms are clean and nice. However, in my opinion, it needs some TLC. There is no shade in the pool area during the day and the barbecue grills are from the last century and are not working. The internet is usually very slow. Overall we had a pleasant time and again, the staff makes the difference. We felt very comfortable in this hotel, we just missed little things.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Niklaus S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The place looks neat and tidy. Staff generally always helpful to find you solution. I really enjoyed my stay at this Homewood Suites by Hilton. I couldn't have asked for a better location, close to office (most important!) and close to Kroger, Walmart etc! I stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was perfect. Friendly staff, clean room, spacious suite and comfortable bed! I will for sure stay there again:) Duty Manager Anthony Perry was very helpful too!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is located in a nice part of town, adjacent to FedEx HQ, in the Southwind Country Club area. There are many restaurants and shops nearby, as well as several good options for running (wide streets & paths without too much traffic). Best of all is the staff - they are absolutely professional, courteous and friendly. I would stay here again just because of the employees!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is in a very nice area. The pool, front desk service, breakfast and dinner food items, and front desk and dining staff were excellent. The condition of the hotel is what is left to be desired. Carpets are worn and decor is not the best. It was also hot in the hallways and elevator. I would stay here again based on service.

• Stayed: June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis-Poplar
Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Hyatt Place Germantown
Hyatt Place Germantown
#3 of 9 in Germantown
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria

Been to Homewood Suites Memphis - Hacks Cross? Share your experiences!