“Great experience!”

Rachel's Salon & Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: This spa is located three blocks from the Peabody Hotel on Main Street, overlooking beautiful Court Square. We are an Aveda Concept Salon, and participate in the Aveda Pure Privilege Membership and Rewards program. Rachel's in under new ownership as of October 1, 2014 and is committed to creating a 5 Star experience for each of our guests, providing our team of service providers the most up to date education so that they can offer each guest the best experience possible, and creating an environment where relationships within our community as well as with our visitors to the Memphis area are deepened each time our guests enter our location. Our Spa services recently received 2 out of the Top 5 Facials in the Memphis area!!! Read the article on the StyleBlueprint website! The feature is entitled Winter Skin Facials in Memphis.
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I'm not from Memphis, so I didn't know what to expect, but
I got a cut and color and couldn't be happier with it!
It didn't take forever either.
I would defiantly recommend this salon and the girl who cut my hair,
her name was Jessica and she did a fantastic job!
Also, they are the only one I could find that has Aveda products.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kelly B

Lauderdale, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stacy was great! I highly recommend the Spa to anyone visiting the area. The ladies were so friendly from the moment I walked in the door. My massage was just wonderful. If felt so refreshed when I left. I must do!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Michelle S
Jackson, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't do it”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I certainly wouldn't give this day spa a terrible, but it's far from professional. I have had the opportuniy to visit many spas which includes massages, facials, mani's and pedi's and this one ranks near the bottom, unfortunately. Their equipment is "make-shift" at best. My daughter and I bought a package there for a massage, manicure and pedicure. Long story short: The manicurist was supposed to finish my manicure after my massage and when I went to her station for my nail polish, etc., after about 15 minutes of wating, it was brought to my attention that she had left for the day. The "owner" (who never introduced herself as such) didn't charge us, but that was ridiculous! And instead of a pedicure chair, you are asked to sit in a "massage chair" and place your feet in a plastic dishwasher tub. No kidding!! You won't get your bang for your buck here, as it's as pricey as some of your better, upper end spas in the area.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank MissEJacksonTN
“I finally exhaled!”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I've enjoyed this hair salon and spa, more than any other in years. Atmosphere is clean, chic, and sophisticated. The team here is representative of the client diversity. Everyone was so welcoming. When I walked in, my stylist came out. She knew exactly who I was even though we had never met. I was early, but she took me within a few minutes. As I waited for her I was greeted with a smile from different staff who each ensured I had been helped. The owner sat down and talked with me and all the clients exchanged stories. The spirit of this place is the reason for its long time success for sure. And I will be making this place my "home for beauty!" A special thanks to Renee, who helped me get my swagga back! Love ya baby!*Elle

Memphis
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 4 May 2009

I go to Rachel's regularly to get my hair cut and colored. The staff is so nice and professional. Gail regularly does my hair and I trust her completely. They use Aveda products, which are devine. I highly recommend Rachel's!

1 Thank tncleigh

Been to Rachel's Salon & Day Spa? Share your experiences!