“Great food, very convenient to hotel”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #3278

Ruby Tuesday #3278
Ranked #203 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
DUNCAN
“Great food, very convenient to hotel”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent salad bar, really attentive staff, very convenient to hotel. It was late in the day when we went and the salad bar was in perfect order. I eat at Ruby Tuesday just for the salad bar and the burgers are great too!

Visited March 2014

Middleton, Tennessee
“Nice suprise”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Wife and I came to Memphis to meet our daughter there for lunch and it was a nice surprise. Not real noisy and good food. Waiter was very pleasant and when we finished, I asked if we could hang out and visit for a while as is was our daughter's birthday and we from out of town. He told us to stay as long as we like. We stayed about another 30 min and never felt rushed. Wife ordered the grilled chicken and baked potato. Chicken was big, juicy, and had lots of flavor. You would not believed the number of restaurants that can not fix grilled chicken. I had the Gumbo and it was full of shrimp, chicken, and sausage. Daughter had the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta and it was very good. If you like Cajun, you like this. Ruby Tuesday's salad bar is always great with lots of variety. You could make a meal just off the salad bar. Great food, just thought it was a little pricy for lunch.

Corinth, Mississippi
“Great meal and service!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We live out of town and wanted to take our daughter in Memphis out for her birthday. She chose RT. Waiter was friendly and attentive to our every need. I truly enjoyed my meal. I ordered a chicken dish and asked for some ingredients to be left off. It came just as ordered. The chicken was plump and juicy. The baked potato was perfect. And I LOVE the salad bar. Ruby Tuesday has one of the bests anywhere.

Collierville, Tennessee
“Excellent Atmosphere Excellent Steak and Excellent Service.”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I visted this restaurant with a family of four. This is my fourth time visiting this location. The Ribeye Steak was cooked perfect very tender. No one in my party had a complaint about there food. The salad bar was great as always. i have not had a bad experience here. The food came out timely and hot. The waitress was very nice and helpful. I even got a chance to finish watching the Memphis Victory over Louisville. I hope the management will keep this cook because the Ribeye was the best i have had in a long time. The atmosphere was very nice with booths that allow for some privacy.

Bel Air, Maryland
“Quality Food after a Long Drive”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Overall Ruby Tuesday's are the same all around. This is a chain restaurant and there weren't many distinct features except the welcoming upon our entrance. It was very pleasant to be introduced to our server. I'm always impressed with the quality of the salad bar and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a meal without wavering quality! Keep up the good food Ruby.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Ruby Tuesday #3278? Share your experiences!