“Beale Street Bar”
Review of Coyote Ugly

Coyote Ugly
Ranked #44 of 59 Nightlife in Memphis
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is not the place to find the blues on Beale Street, as this is more rock and roll than blues. I stopped here for a beer only due to curiosity. I was the only one in the bar and I bet this place gets crowded at night. The bar tender told me women are invited to dance on the bar and take off their tops. The men's room was filthy, no urinals but a nice trough.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

If you seen the movie and hoped to see the same here, go to Walmart and buy the movie. It will be more fun.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stopped in here to see what it was like, having seen the movie and visited the Coyote Ugly in Las Vegas a few years back. It was completely empty except for the girls. They were trying really hard to get people in but it was midweek and Beale Street wasn't busy at all. The drinks were overpriced but the girls were quite entertaining and the bra collection behind the bar was quite formidable!

I got a quick dance on the bar just to tick it off the bucket list, got a T-shirt (been there, bought the T-shirt!) and we moved on. Would have probably stayed longer if it had been busier.

Can't comment on the toilets as I didn't use them........

1  Thank Scotsgirl73
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I went during winter so it could be that on a cold night people don't like to come out or its just always dead..not sure. The bathroom was disgusting.