“Superb Steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,509 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ridgeway
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food here is exceptional. I have never had a better steak and if you udon't mind spending the money then I highly recommend it. It is very expensive but well worth going to every now and then. Our waiter was not the best but I think he was the exception.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We were recommended this restaurant and I have to say the staff were very welcoming.

However the time spent between ordering courses meant that there was a poor lady hoovering around us with a handheld pencil light because of the closeness to closing time when we'd finished.

With regards to the food, the lobster bisque was fantastic, the appetizers delicious (especially the tuna) and the steak was perfectly cooked. I would recommend this place, especially if you're not in a hurry. I would re-visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Just by chance we arrived at the restaurant early (4:30). At the bar only appetizers are offered for $7. Absolutely the best value on the planet. We enjoyed ahi tuna, lobster bites and libations..wow...then sat down for dinner...perfect mixed salad...perfect bread...steak served in a 500 degree butter plate...along with creamed spinach with cheese baked just right. This was an evening to remember!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just as you might expect from a classy Steak House... wonderful ambience for sure. Food was excellent. But I had 1 mixed drink, a filet: 'Medallions w/ shrimp', with no sides ( a baked potato here is HUGE, but so is $9.00!), and walked out of there for $70.00. Yes - that's for ONE PERSON. Take your honey & don't forget your wallet:)

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

First time eating at Ruth's Chris, It was everything I expected. We had the seared ahi tuna for a appetizer, petite filet for entrees, and mashed potatoes! The filet came to the table still sizzling and very juicy! I loved everything about the place. Service was great very professional! Our ticket with tip was around $175. Expensive but definitely worth it for a special night out! If you go for anniversary you will get rose peddles on the table! So romantic!