“Smelled like smoke and dogs on patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Side Street Grill

Side Street Grill
Ranked #604 of 1,436 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Smelled like smoke and dogs on patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Food ok but the staff was all over the dogs the customer has with them. Food was served fast just didn't care for choice ordered

• Visited July 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“This place could be great, if it didn't smell like smoke”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This restaurant is in a great location and has been on our list of places to try for awhile. We weren't sure which door was the entrance, and we went into the right door, which looks like a bar area where you can smoke. We went into the dining room towards the left which is separated by a door. We could still smell the smoke on that side of the restaurant but decided it was bearable. As the meal went on, though, and people were going back and forth from one side to the other (mostly staff) I started to feel very ill from the smoke. My head started hurting and I felt nauseated. I had ordered the salmon entrée, which was actually very tasty and well seasoned, but I couldn't finish it...I just felt so nauseated. I had debated about sitting outside, where there were lots of smokers and the threat of rain, but perhaps it would've been better than sitting in that confined restaurant space. The staff was very friendly and the food above average, it's just a shame it doesn't smell good in there.

• Visited May 2014
United States
“Good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

The food was good. i had the "Jamaican" Jerk Chicken Kabobs which were not jerk at all, more like marinated chicken breast but it was good and a good price as well. The drinks were too expensive to be so little so drink before you go or go during happy hour...Also, take cash instead of credit cards because my acct was charged twice due to "system issues", and after a couple of days, the duplicate transaction was cancelled.

Visited April 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Never had a bad experience here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I eat here all the time. Always great food and always good service. I like Wednesdays the best. Steak night. You get 2 Filets, appetizer, for $28. it is worth it and one of the best Filets I ever had.

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, TN
“Okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Was a guest for a wedding being held here last week. It was our first time there. I can't comment on the regular restaurant service as we were being served catered style in red room, but then service was good and the food was fresh and was good as well. The bar lacked white zin, pinot grigio and Disorrono, so I was a little taken aback by that---it is a bar after all.

• Visited August 2013