“My favorite restaurant”
Review of Tsunami

Tsunami
Reserve with OpenTable
Tsunami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 1,498 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$35 - US$80
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cooper Young Community Association
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Memphis. The dishes that are offered are unique and absolutely yummy. The drinks are great and wine list is plentiful. The deserts are part of the meal you don't want to miss. Reservations are usually required if you are going to get in here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I went here with 4 friends after hearing so many wonderful things about it but we were all so disappointed. The atmosphere was austere and cold. Our waiter was very slow and not very friendly. We made it clear that a few if us had some dietary restrictions and yet some of the entrees came just exactly as we asked them not to.
I cannot recommend this establishment at all.

1  Thank Bookwoman44
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I eat here frequently...it's my go to place when I want great fish. It's the best seafood in town at this price range. Decor is nice and welcoming and the staff is friendly and attentive.

1  Thank susQnyc
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I've been here three time or more & had great, interesting meals each time. The service was prompt. Not cheap, but worth it for the quality.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Have been there with friends of all ages (40's to 80's). Everyone enjoyed atmosphere and servers' warmth. Good variety on menu -- small plates, larger, etc. Two appetizers make great meal as well. Creative dishes without being pretentious. Good value and tasty.
The kind of place where you leave happy.

1  Thank ravtrav

Been to Tsunami? Share your experiences!