“Our Favorite!”

Ranked #328 of 1,437 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
“Our Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We LOVE Mortimer's!! After being in business for over 30 years they still got it!!
My Stuffed Gouda Burger was wonderful with homemade freshly cut onion rings that are hard to find these days. When you walk in you feel so welcomed and they even had a fire lit where we were able to sit and have a drink before our dinner. My husband had the Salmon and it was some of the best I have ever tasted! Our server was very attentive and friendly. She also told me that they have 50 cent oysters on Tuesdays and Saturday nights, along with Prime Rib Night on Mondays! Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Leslie P

“Ridiculously Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had Louie Special.... Spectacular. Outstanding friendly service, perfect food. Food Channel's Guy Fierri definitely should stop by. Southern Comfort food at it's very best.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Rnummi
lawrenceburg tn
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

The seafood mushrooms are awesome. The chicken dish with mushrooms, crab meat and sauce is a MUST. Would travel back to Memphis just to eat again at Mortimer's

Visited March 2013
4 Thank djk705
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

i came there got the best service ever from this server named amanda she went above and beyond for best service ever request her section,,,

• Visited March 2013
Memphis, TN
“Amazing Steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Last night I had a blue-cheese-stuffed filet that was topped with hollandaise and was out of this WORLD. I've been to Mortimer's many times and have tried pretty much everything on their menu--have liked pretty much everything I have tried, but this steak was a thing of beauty. The blue cheese and hollandaise were flavorful without eclipsing the artful seasoning of the steak. This item was on the weekend specials menu, but I suggested they make it a regular thing. If it's not on the menu, request it! So good.

1 Thank arbolton