“Slap your Mama, Good!!!”
Review of Cozy Corner

Cozy Corner
Ranked #8 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Yes, I was discouraged when we drove up. And from reading the reviews, I knew what to expect but it is what it is. The place was packed, I ordered the 4-bone rib plate, cold slaw, beans, & sweet tea. That I did not have to add extra sugar. The service was fast and the food was hot.

1  Thank Locure
There are newer reviews for Cozy Corner

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Cozy Corner doesn't look like much from the outside, but this is BBQ at its best. The food here is delicious. We had ribs and BBQ sandwiches. We saw the chicken go by our table and we were sorry we didn't order that too. I miss them already...

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I'm from SW Louisiana, where we have delicious food with a Cajun kick. Since we booked our Memphis trip 5 months ago, to go to the Memphis Quartet Show, I've been online looking at reviews. So many good places in Memphis to choose from. I went looking for the "Best BBQ in Memphis". We hit the "Jackpot" on stop # 2 at a place called Cozy Corner. When you get out of your vehicle you can smell the smoke that we all love to smell before great BBQ ! The building is not too attractive outside, but once inside, put your seatbelt on and hang on, for the best ribs this Louisiana boy has ever tasted ! I had 6 ribs with mild sauce, cole slaw & BBQ beans ! My wife had the 5 smoked wing plate and we devoured this meal in a matter of minutes ! Rarely do you go to a place and everything is Great ! Ribs,chicken,cole slaw,BBQ beans, & banana pudding, were EXCELLENT !! May I add that the service was EXCELLENT also !!! Tonio waited on us and added a fantastic flair to our meal !! Can't wait to go back ! family run business since 1977, giving God All the Glory !!!! DON'T PASS UP THIS PLACE !!!!

1  Thank KevCuz
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Simply put....the food & the service was outstanding!!! I was also going on reviews, being from Texas, and I could not have been happier. The staff was so friendly & the price is great! Highly recommend!!

Thank you Cozy Corner!!
Lufkin, TX

1  Thank Bryan K
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Upon arrival in Memphis, we sought out this restaurant for an authentic Memphis BBQ experience and where not disappointed. If not forewarned by previous reviews, we would have been a little put off by the rough appearance of the exterior of the building and, in truth, the interior was pretty rough too. But we are sooo glad we stayed for the food. I had the ribs and they truly were the best I have ever tasted. They were tender and juicy with the seasonings done just right. My husband had the sliced brisket and found it a little dry for his taste. The beans and cole slaw were good but the ribs were the real star, of course.

Been to Cozy Corner? Share your experiences!