“Great food!”

Memphis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Sesame fish, Ginger tofu, beef pho, Saigon egg rolls. .... the list goes on! We used to eat at Pho Vietnam on Poplar, but was disappointed when they shut down without warning!
Please, EAT HERE!

Memphis, Tennessee
“great experiance”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Read other reviews and still tried this place. Went at lunch and it was very good. service was a little slow but was adequate. Had the egg rolls and tried one of their soups. I will be back and hope I get the same quality.

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“poor service for average food”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Maybe because we went there late at night, the waitress was in a bad mood. She was not very friendly at all, and on top of that, I didn't like the food I ordered: the chicken was rubbery and tough.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank S C
Munford, Tennessee
“Very Rude Waiter”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

As I was excited to try vietnamese food, I wont choose this place again because the waitress is very rude. And the food was...BLAND. I had the spring rolls, they were TERRIBLE. The shrimp should have given the roll taste, but the shrimp had obviously been boiled to death because they had absolutely no taste. The Pho soup (i had chicken) was just ok. The stock had no seasoning or taste. But I would have gone back to try something different but with the waitress acting as if I owed her something and she was doing me a favor waiting on me...I will not go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tcaincross
Banning, California
“Not The Same -What a Shame”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Went back for another taste after being out of area for over a year - so looking forward to returning. Well, I do not know what happened to the once friendly, caring, delightful place I looked forward to revisiting. The service was abrupt, the food flavor just so-so. I had the best experience paying my bill (did I really say that???). At least he was helpful and friendly. I hope it was just a "bad" day; however, for a usually busy lunch scene there were only two tables seated. Oh, be careful with the Fresh Herbs - there were a lot of feral cats out back!!!! I believe in second chances and will try again - I still have my old memories.....

• Visited September 2012