“Great Take Away Spot”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Take Away Spot”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I don't necessarily care to go inside, but my husband and I order take away from this location pretty regularly. It is a great cut of meat I just wished they would use local or at least grass fed beef. That is the only drawback to this location.

Visited February 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Don't waste your time.”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

There are much better places in town to get a steak. It may be good in other towns and cities, but here in Memphis, it is average at best on a good day. It is a poor value.

Visited February 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Steak Take-out”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very quick take out service. Phone or online ordering available. Decent steak. Really ggod baked potatoes.

Visited December 2013
Darwin, Australia
“Close enough”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Well I'm from Australia, and well it is about as close as I will get to food from back home. I know this is a chain restaurant, but it makes me giggle about some things that are on the menu, for example; cheese fries - one us Aussies don't put cheese on our fries and two we call them chips. Just little things like that made me giggle.

Anyway, the waitress we had was very nice and had great customer service which is big here in America. The food was amazing, I had the half baby back ribs, they were perfectly cooked and marinated beautifully!

Definitely would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a sort of taste of Aussie!

Saint Amant, Louisiana
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had the prime rib. Was so tough, I sent it back and was brought another. Still was tough. My friend got the filet mignon and said it was wonderful. So just stay away from the prime rib!

• Visited November 2013

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!