“So so food but great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #809 of 1,437 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Bartlett, Tennessee
“So so food but great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

Tis was my first visit to Logan's Roadhouse by Wolfchase Galleria off Germantown Parkway, Memphis, TN.
We waited just a few mins to be seated. It was very busy there and we accepted a round table for 5. Our server was Shelby, very nice and provided excellent service. She was very attentive.

I ordered the salmon dinner and was served a cold and not done dish. The fries, salmon, and veggies were cold. I brought this to Shelby's attention and she immediately took care of it. A replacement was bought out within minutes by another person. She made sure all was fine and to my satisfaction. I was happy with the temperature and quality of my meal.

• Visited January 2013

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Don't bother....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

We visited at 2:00 in the afternoon the week after Christmas and the restaurant was not crowded at all, yet the service was incredibly slow - 40 minutes to get two salads! The waitress knew we were upset and, of course, blamed the kitchen. I have ordered this same meal at other Logan's locations and the dish was three times the size of what was delivered during this visit. Granted it was enough for a meal, but it's just knowing that you didn't get what you paid for whether it be in serving size or service level. Another couple seated across from us waited so long for their meals that they ended up walking out. I wish I had made this decision so I could have gone elsewhere for a decent and probably less expensive salad. Will never visit again.

• Visited December 2012
Eastern Tennessee
“Average Food, Average Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

It's very near my hotel and I'm always looking for a good place to eat when work takes me to Memphis. I was not impressed. Service was very slow food was just OK.

Visited October 2012
Mason, tn
“Good food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

We went to Logan's on a whim and had a great time. Although they weren't running a special we'd seen advertised, our waiter suggested another deal they had and we went fo it. /although a tad on the small side, our steaks were cooked perfectly and were tasty and tender. The waiter was attentive without hovering. As it worked out, any more food on the plate would have had us totally stuffed.
I've had issues with this restaurant before but it seems as if management has changed and is carrying the restaurant in a better direction. We'll be back

• Visited October 2012
Martin, TN
“Average Service & Meal Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We ate there in October looking forward to a good steak meal. We arrived around 5 p.m. on a Friday. I ordered Steak and Shrimp well done. It was over-done and the steak was even smaller than expected. The service was not great either and our seating area was not completely filled. I give the service some slack when a place is packed. Plus, we definitely over-paid for what we received. We did enjoy the big fireplace and warmth it provided on a cool evening.

• Visited October 2012