“OK food but...”

Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“OK food but...”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My steak and sides was tasty enough. The service was a little on the slack side. The biggest problem was many of the tables were not bussed. The table behind me was dirty when I arrived and was that way when I left. I saw 5-6 other tables that stayed dirty longer than they should have. It kind of looked like they only cleaned them when they were needed. Just looked bad and reflect on management.

• Visited April 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

A new location opened up by our office and we decided to give it a try thinking it would be the usual chain fare. We were surprised when the food was as fresh as could be and the choices were endless! Long story short Logan's knows how to grill some delicious food! The peanuts while you wait are a bonus!

Visited April 2013
Bartlett, Tennessee
“So so food but great service”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Tis was my first visit to Logan's Roadhouse by Wolfchase Galleria off Germantown Parkway, Memphis, TN.
We waited just a few mins to be seated. It was very busy there and we accepted a round table for 5. Our server was Shelby, very nice and provided excellent service. She was very attentive.

I ordered the salmon dinner and was served a cold and not done dish. The fries, salmon, and veggies were cold. I brought this to Shelby's attention and she immediately took care of it. A replacement was bought out within minutes by another person. She made sure all was fine and to my satisfaction. I was happy with the temperature and quality of my meal.

• Visited January 2013
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Don't bother....”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We visited at 2:00 in the afternoon the week after Christmas and the restaurant was not crowded at all, yet the service was incredibly slow - 40 minutes to get two salads! The waitress knew we were upset and, of course, blamed the kitchen. I have ordered this same meal at other Logan's locations and the dish was three times the size of what was delivered during this visit. Granted it was enough for a meal, but it's just knowing that you didn't get what you paid for whether it be in serving size or service level. Another couple seated across from us waited so long for their meals that they ended up walking out. I wish I had made this decision so I could have gone elsewhere for a decent and probably less expensive salad. Will never visit again.

• Visited December 2012
Eastern Tennessee
“Average Food, Average Service”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

It's very near my hotel and I'm always looking for a good place to eat when work takes me to Memphis. I was not impressed. Service was very slow food was just OK.

Visited October 2012