“If quality service is what you seek, go elsewhere.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #683 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
“If quality service is what you seek, go elsewhere.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

On July 29th a large group of friends and I had dinner and the waitress was not attentive to the group and I felt the large group could have been overwhelming. Today three Coworkers and myself arrived at 12:15 for lunch on a day the restaraunt was not packed and didn't leave until 2:05pm. Not because we did anything abnormal but because of repetitively slow service. One order was even left off and three orders arrived to the table 38 mins after being ordered, then 23 mins later the fourth order makes it to the table. By this time it's beyond the lunch hour and time from work has been lost.
Once is an accident, two or more times because money lost for a company. I can't recommend this restaraunt when service is the first order of business when dealing with customers.

• Visited August 2013

Memphis, Tennessee, USA
“Logan's has great cuts of steak”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Logans has taken a step up and is now offering very good cuts of beef, along with many other menu options. The inside has also be refurbished giving it a completely new and warm and welcoming look.

Visited September 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“OK food but...”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My steak and sides was tasty enough. The service was a little on the slack side. The biggest problem was many of the tables were not bussed. The table behind me was dirty when I arrived and was that way when I left. I saw 5-6 other tables that stayed dirty longer than they should have. It kind of looked like they only cleaned them when they were needed. Just looked bad and reflect on management.

• Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

A new location opened up by our office and we decided to give it a try thinking it would be the usual chain fare. We were surprised when the food was as fresh as could be and the choices were endless! Long story short Logan's knows how to grill some delicious food! The peanuts while you wait are a bonus!

Visited April 2013
Bartlett, Tennessee
“So so food but great service”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Tis was my first visit to Logan's Roadhouse by Wolfchase Galleria off Germantown Parkway, Memphis, TN.
We waited just a few mins to be seated. It was very busy there and we accepted a round table for 5. Our server was Shelby, very nice and provided excellent service. She was very attentive.

I ordered the salmon dinner and was served a cold and not done dish. The fries, salmon, and veggies were cold. I brought this to Shelby's attention and she immediately took care of it. A replacement was bought out within minutes by another person. She made sure all was fine and to my satisfaction. I was happy with the temperature and quality of my meal.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!