“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great Food”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Were we live now we don't have a Rafferty's. So we were so excited to eat here after spending all day in the hospital
The waiter was Great and the food was Awesome!! Love this place no matter location.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast good food!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Every time I come back to Memphis I go here and I will always go back I love the food and my family does too ....go here if you in town

• Visited March 2014
Georgia
“Great food - poor service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I loved the honey and pecan covered croissants. What a way to start a meal. The fried mushrooms were great...very light oil. The asparagus was tender, however, my "Cajun buttered cowboy" sirloin was a little dry. The salmon was good, but, a little small for the cost. The roasted garlic potatoes and ribs were delicious. The kids meal was not too salty. Fries and cheeseburger were perfectly seasoned. Our waitress practically ignored us and had to be called to the table for drink refills and the check. She kept running to the back as if someone/thing were calling her back there.

• Visited March 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant has good food, at reasonable prices. Service varies but usually good.

They could improve their cleanliness. Their housekeeping is not as good as it could be.

Visited December 2013
Gulfport
“Horriblr Fries”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stopped here for a quick lunch date. Ordered the ribs and fries. The ribs was great but the fries was horrible. I would recommend that you get a baked potato instead. The fried pickles was delicious and the croissants was to die for.

• Visited December 2013