“Fantastic”

Folk's Folly Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Folk's Folly Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,493 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$0 - US$80
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Absolutely great food and service.Greg was our server and he was the best! the host /Manager came by our table and he had personality and customer service skills to spare. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Had never been here before, but heard great things. Started out in the bar area, which is very comfortable with nice chairs & great atmosphere with a piano player, playing nice mood music. The server was very attentive & friendly.
We then moved into the main dining for our dinner. I had the small filet which was cooked perfectly & tasted awesome. Our table shared several sides, which we really enjoyed.
Overall great experience, will definitely come back

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Hands down one of the best dinning experiences I have had in Memphis. My server was very attentive and friendly. The food was flavorful, hot, juicy and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was just right. If you have a business meeting or trying to find a place for a romantic evening this is the place to go. I will be a repeat customer of this restaurant and cannot wait to get back to town so I can dine there again.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Folk's Folly to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. When we arrived at the restaurant, the hostess greeted us and wished us a happy anniversary. We were then taken to a private room, dimly lit with balloons. The wait staff was extremely attentive and friendly. I had Filet Mignon, butterfly cut, my husband had a ribeye. We shared spinach and au gratin potatoes...the sides are enough for sharing. The food came to the table piping hot, perfectly seasoned and delicious! I have waited to write this review because I have been to some other specialty steakhouses since going to Folk's Folly, but none compare to the service or the taste of the food. The cost was over the top, but for special occasions, it's worth it. Make a reservation for your special dinner, I hope you will not regret it!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Visited Folk's as part of a business meeting with some long time business friends. Started the evening with drinks in the piano bar, including fried pickle appetizers. Then moved to the dining area where the service and food both exceeded my expectations. I selected a menu item, then the server recommended an "off the menu special" similar but a slight variation on my original selection. It was wonderful and added to the experience. Cant' say enough about this place... might have been influenced by the company, but quite good.