“Worth the drive!”

Ranked #22 of 1,493 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Terrace is the perfect location for dinner with handcrafted cocktails, uninterrupted river views, and unmatched atmosphere.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I live in the Germantown area, and at first I wasn't to thrilled with how far away it was, but it was definitely worth it! They have the best view in Memphis, and the staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. I had the beef tenderloin, and my wife had the scallops, both were very delicious!! All in all, this was a delightful experience I shared with my wife.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

It was my husband and I's first time to the Terrace since it's been remodeled and turned into a year round place, and loved it! It's been our favorite place to get drinks and watch the sunset. This time one of the best parts was our server, Joe, who extremely knowledgable, friendly and patient!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife & I stopped by the Terrace & enjoyed a few cocktails and small plates. We were able to make it in time for the sunset over the river and sit by the railing right by the window, the view was absolutely breathtaking. The drinks and food were delivered fast, kudos to the bartender & chefs. We tried the beef tenderloin, shrimp, and smoked salmon; all were excellent! Our server, Candice was friendly and suggested some delicious things off the menu. The manager even stopped by our table just to make sure everything was perfect. We will most certainly be back.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My sister came into town and I wanted to really treat her, so we gave The Terrace at the River Inn a chance. What an awesome experience! The music was hip and current, our food was excellent and arrived in a timely manner, and our service was what I would expect from a fancy bistro on the riverfront, in other words, awesome! We will definitely be back and ask for the server Joe, he was pleasant, knowledgable about the wines, and polite. The manager, Marcel, stopped by our table and made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Placed by the window over-looking the river we were greeted by a handsome and polite young man, Joe he treated us like family. We will be returning due to impeccable service and atmosphere. This truly is the perfect spot for a light meal. Will highly recommend the lampchops.

1  Thank Tnshelby