We arrived early evening and had to follow a slight detour around the block to get to the hotel because the streets are blocked off to allow pedestrian traffic in the Beale Street area. We used the valet parking because it was only a few dollars more and easier than parking our own car. Check in was fast and the young man at the desk was friendly and courteous. He asked if we preferred a room on a higher or a lower floor. I said I don't really know, so he put us on the 4th floor, and we had a panoramic view of the FedEx Center right across the street. The location of the hotel is also convenient and an easy walk to Beale Street and dining, nightlife, and museums. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We did not hear any street noise. There is a restaurant just off the lobby, but we did not dine there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin