The Westin Beale Street is not only classy, but the staff is so friendly. The manager, Gary Robinson, and staff, including bartender Andrew and his manager, made everything so enjoyable. The hotel is behind Beale Street, so walking and enjoying the night life is so easy. The rooms and heavenly beds are magnificent. We didn't do this, but a really cool amenity is to check-out a Gibson guitar and play it into a portable amplifier which is played through your headphones. The Gibson factory is right across the street, as well as the FedEx Forum. Great location, great staff, awesome everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin