This was the loudest hotel in which I have ever stayed (including even hotels in New Orleans in the French Quarter). If you are in town to stay out all night and party, then this would be a good choice because it is located in the midst of numerous bars and restaurants. If you plan to go to sleep before 2:00 a.m., find someplace else to stay. Very loud music was blaring from the surrounding neighborhood until 2:00 a.m. both nights of our stay. We were exhausted when we checked out. In addition, the place is pretty seedy at this point. It is in need of refurbishment. Carpets are dingy and furnishings look worn. Mildew on the shower ceiling. On the plus side, we did have drinks in the bar one night and the service there was very good. The staff was friendly. I will not return, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin