US$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$132
US$194
US$156
US$140
  • Pool
All reviewsfrancis hospitalmini fridgespacious roomtwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastyogurthot breakfastexcellent staythe breakfast areavery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staywe've stayedbusiness tripmemphis areaparking lot
Reviewed 14 July 2009

I booked this hotel after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and have to say that with a few minor exceptions, I was not sorry I booked. This is a very nice hotel! Each room is a mini suite with a seperate sitting area, mini-bar (with mini fridge, sink and safe) and a HUGE flat screen TV. Very comfortable!! The service was great from all staff that we encountered. Only downside was the breakfast. Not very much offered for the free breakfast. You have a choice of yogurt, three types of fruit, dry cereal, oatmeal and bagels, toast or english muffins. Anything else you have to order and pay for. We did actually order the waffel, french toast and eggs and they were all very good!! I would certainly stay at this hotel again. Great price and great location!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Txchap
Reviewed 5 July 2009

Hotel had very nice, quiet rooms. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The flat screen TV and sitting area were a nice touch. Pool area was nice & uncrowded. Hotel is about 20 minutes from downtown.

2  Thank pbabjb11
Reviewed 3 July 2009

We stayed in the Hyatt for two nights and were impressed with the size of the room, including separate seating area, desk and mini kitchen. Very clean and the beds were SO comfortable! Staff were helpful and there is a guest laundry which is great when, like us, you are travelling for several weeks. There is a fitness centre and pool. Good choice at breakfast and there is an option to buy cooked items if the continental one is not enough. There are refreshments available from reception 24 hours a day. The location is not in the middle of downtown Memphis but we had a hire car and did not find it too difficult to navigate our way around. We went to the Peabody Hotel and watched the 'famous' Peabody ducks, worth a trip and it is very near Beale Street. We would certainly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Critchen
Reviewed 27 June 2009

I had requested a high floor in my reservation. When I checked in at the self-serve kiosk, I was given room 101 (despite showing me my request for a high floor). When I went and asked at the front desk, I was told the kiosk will automatically assign the first available room, but they switched it out for me to a room on the sixth floor.
The hotel was a green policy. The policy is that they only change linens every three days you are there, unless you specifically request them to change it by leaving the towels on the floor and a card on the bed. The first night I was there, I took a shower, and as I was drying off, I noticed a couple small spots of blood on the towel- like if you cut your leg shaving and rub the towel across it drying off. I hadn't shaved, and was not bleeding from any cuts or anything else. I was puzzled, but honestly, I blew it off thinking maybe I scratched my back or something.
Until the next night. I was just about to fall asleep, when something bit me. Yes, there was a BUG in my bed!! Now- I stress, I checked thoroughly- there was no infestation, and it was not a bedbug- something else, like I flea or something. When I pulled the bedding back to check it though, the sheets were just not totally right. Not obviously dirty, but lint and hair that did not come from me. And- on the side of the bed that I hadn't touched- a couple of faint blood smears. SO- My deduction is that the linens were not changed before I arrived.
I went down to the lobby and requested clean sheets, and told them about the bug. I was given sheets (to put on myself- no offer of anyone to come up and do it for me, but by then it was 11 pm). The next day I received a call from the manager making sure everything was ok- however, they did not do anything to make it up to me. They did not offer to comp the room or even so much as a free beverage. Speaking of which...
The gallery sucks! Only go there if you are starving and cannot leave the hotel. It took over 30 minutes to get an order of nachos (which were $8.50 and horrible) one night and another 20 to get a grilled cheese sandwich another night. It is slow and not worth the money. A bottle soda will cost you $2.00.
The big attraction of the "Plug-and-Play" panel was another let-down, as it did not work. I was finally able to play my movie by going into the TV and changing the input, but they really sell the ease of the panel. Also the big screen TV is nice- but mine had a red burn in across the majority of the screen, so there was a nice red tint to everything on the TV.
The exercise equipment was good, but minimal. One elliptical, one treadmill and one stationary recumbent bike.
Overall, all of this added up and the hotel was disappointing. I go to Memphis a couple times a year, and was anxious to try something different, but I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank upnights
Reviewed 14 June 2009

Paperthin wall, could hardly sleep because of all the noise in the Hallways. Outdoor pool is not heated!!!! never was!!!
Free breakfast basic, bagels, toast, fruit.
Would not go back.