“Our Night Out”

Lafayette's Music Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Lafayette's Music Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,550 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The music lives on...Some 38 years after going dark, the legendary Lafayette's Music Room returns to the heart of Memphis' revitalized Overton Square. Once again, Lafayette's is the spot to enjoy great food, good local conversation, and some of the best live music in town, seven nights a week. In the South, we are known for great music, but we do some pretty great food here, too. Lafayette's kitchen, led by Chef Jody Moyt, features a variety of southern-inspired offerings - for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch - like po-boys, shrimp and grits, wood-fired pizzas and made-from-scratch desserts. And you can thank Jody's grandma for the Grannie's Chocolate Chess Pie. It's her treasured family recipe that we serve up with love.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me & My husband went here on our graduation night many moons ago. We came back the other night and it was like we were kids again. I would like to thank our bartender Nikki for a wonderful experience & vast knowledge of cocktails. We will be back to see her & listen to some tunes!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome music and atmosphere. Excellent food. Cindy and the rest of the staff are incredibly friendly.
Be sure and visit Nikki - best bartender around (and nicest)!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me & my husband went for the first time a few weeks back, our bartender Nikki was amazing & the atmosphere was great! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had such an amazing time celebrating my nieces 21st bday at Lafayette's. Our bartender Amy was amazing and made my niece 21st birthday amazing. Great food, great atmosphere, and great service. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place!!! What makes it even better is the amazing Bartender there... Nikki!!! Not only does she make the MOST TASTY beverages in Memphis, but, she is incredibly friendly and cool not to mention awesome at her job!!! She made my boyfriend and I feel right at home! We will definitely be back to see her!!! Thanks Nikki ☺️