We stayed at the River Inn over a long weekend while visiting our daughter at Ole Miss. Check in was a breeze and our room was comfortable. I loved the wine at check-in, our view of the river and the port and chocolates at turn down. Also, the 2nd floor reading area with an abundance of books and fresh coffee was very nice and unexpected. One of best things were the wonderful breakfasts. Parking is free and within a short walk you can find a coffee house and charming little market and deli. We took walks along the river each morning. What a refreshing feeling not to be nickel and dimed for any little thing. We will never stay anywhere else in Memphis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town