Had a fantastic stay at the River Inn, Welcome drink on arrival, a fantastic touch. All staff were very friendly and helpful. A nice surprise was an upgrade to a suite with a river view. The whole stay was faultless.
We ate at Paulettes both for breakfast and dinner, nothing too much trouble, but didn't understand the Strawberry butter with dinner. Also ate and had a drink in the Terrace Bar, again good food and attentive staff. The chocolate and port in the evening with a turn down service were a classy touch.
Only a 10 min walk over the bridge to get the trolley downtown for $1 each way. An easy 20 min drive to Graceland.
This was our first trip to Memphis and would not hesitate toasty here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town