Excellent accommodations, beautiful views, great friendly service and special personal amenities!
We were greeted with a glass of champagne and put to bed with Port wine and chocolate truffles!
Located along the Mississippi River. Formal dining downstairs at Paulette's, informal dining right across the street at "Tugs," and a wonderful enclosed roof-top lounge (with open windows - weather permitting) for cocktails and snacks. Our stay included a complimentary breakfast at Paulette's!
Made for a great "in-town" anniversary get away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town