“Never fails”

Dining options: Reservations
Memphis, Tennessee
“Never fails”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. Guacamole, cheese dip, steak and pastor burrito, horchata, you name it - everything is so much better than anywhere else. It's all so simple and it's all so delicious. $9 pitchers of beer and the margaritas are basically straight tequila. 3 locations, but I prefer the one on Quince.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Authentic food at great price...hard to beat”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

First of all the chips...crunch and flakey with just the right amount of salt. Yum! Salsa is great...lots of cilantro, just the way I like it. Definitely get some guac. Super fresh and light. I had one steak and one pork taco, both really good but I think I liked to pork the best. Great, great flavor. I also ordered a side of rice and a side of beans. Both very large portions. They could cut the size and price in half, and it would be perfect. I hate to waste food.

My friend ordered the veggie burrito, which she loved. We both had Cokes and all that food cost us less than $23.00. This place is a must try.

Yorkshire, UK
“Delicious - as it says”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fantastic restaurant - super chips and salsa. The enchiladas were excellent - but a bit too spicy for my 9 year old, so he had my flautas and I had his enchiladas. Service was excellent and friendly.

Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Delicious, Delicias!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I went for dinner with friends. This is the Park Ave location, and it is a little ways from downtown Memphis. It get pretty crowded during peak hours. To start, they provide complimentary Tortilla chips and salsa, homemade and very tasty. Be careful, they are good and you could easily get full by snacking on these. (Tip: They sell these at the Memphis Farmer's Market in downtown every Saturday). The menu is pretty basic with a good variety of selections. I ordered the Flautas which comes in 3 pieces rolled and crispy fried tortillas filled with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese served with refried beans. My friends ordered the chorizo tacos and burritos, which look pretty good as well. Overall, the meal was satisfying. If you are looking for a no frills, quickly prepared good food, this is one of the better Mexican fare in Memphis.

Germantown, Tennessee
“Not that great”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our group of six waited about thirty minutes for a table. Once seated, it took another thirty minutes to order, and then a full hour before our food came out. The restaurant was very understaffed. The atmosphere was chaotic. Once we received our food, we thought it was good. However, it did not stand out as better than any other Mexican restaurant in Memphis. The extremely slow service, and messy dining area made for a less than desirable experience. We probably passed five or six Mexican restaurants on the way to this one. This place had nothing special to offer that would make me want to come back.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Las Delicias? Share your experiences!