“Good Enough”

Ranked #690 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

The place was clean. They had a score of 90 up. I got the chicken quesadilla. I would have like for the tortilla to have been a little thinner. The waitress provided good service. The white cheese could have been better. I did not like that the cashier laid my change on the counter, instead of putting it in my hand. The sweet tea was excellent. I will return one day.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Not your typical Tex-Mex. The food is authentic, plentiful and very good. The Guacamole is not what you would normally expect as it is chunks of tomatoes, avocada, onions and generous cilantro. Unless you want to mash it yourself, it has to be eaten with a spoon and cannot be dipped with your chips but has an excellent taste. The fajitas are also quite unusual in that they are served with melted cheese on top. Quantities are plentiful and the prices are very reasonable for the food and drinks. If you want wine, they serve only 3 choices, Merlot, Zin, and Chard. Service was good. The main drawback was numerous fruit flies all over the dining room. Every table was constantly swatting at the pests. Hopefully this was a rare experience.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. Guacamole, cheese dip, steak and pastor burrito, horchata, you name it - everything is so much better than anywhere else. It's all so simple and it's all so delicious. $9 pitchers of beer and the margaritas are basically straight tequila. 3 locations, but I prefer the one on Quince.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

First of all the chips...crunch and flakey with just the right amount of salt. Yum! Salsa is great...lots of cilantro, just the way I like it. Definitely get some guac. Super fresh and light. I had one steak and one pork taco, both really good but I think I liked to pork the best. Great, great flavor. I also ordered a side of rice and a side of beans. Both very large portions. They could cut the size and price in half, and it would be perfect. I hate to waste food.

My friend ordered the veggie burrito, which she loved. We both had Cokes and all that food cost us less than $23.00. This place is a must try.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fantastic restaurant - super chips and salsa. The enchiladas were excellent - but a bit too spicy for my 9 year old, so he had my flautas and I had his enchiladas. Service was excellent and friendly.

Been to Las Delicias? Share your experiences!