US$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$132
US$148
US$156
US$140
  • Pool
All reviewsbistro stafffront deskoffice parkan early flightgated parkingrental carthe shuttle drivernext morningparking lot isminute driveroom keyclean hotelwould stay here againone night staybeds were comfortablechecking insouthern hospitality
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the CMM for one night for a business trip. Chose CMM because of previous positive experiences and because of complimentary 24/7 airport shuttle.

Service was cordial, not overly friendly, but not rude. Cookies in lobby were tasty.

I was assigned a room on the first floor. The room was facing the freeway and parking lot and one could hear the traffic. Furthermore, there was no additional security barrier between my room and the outside roads. When I asked to change rooms, I was told none were available.

Back in my room, the HVAC was loud and there were a series of loud “clangs” they the night.

Bed and bath were ok. Hotel’s pool/gym seemed nice (though I didn’t use). My concern for security and the loud noises would probably prevent me from coming back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We are very pleased you stayed with us and discovered the convenience of our location as well as our handy airport shuttle. We are a bit stumped as to how you missed the 14 foot security fence and gate that surrounds our property. We do understand, that by design, you may or may not see the security guard. Our goal is to provide every guest a clean/comfortable room accompanied with helpful/hospitable service during each stay. I apologize if we missed the mark during this visit. We will use your information to improve. Thank you for staying with us and hope you'll reconsider and think of us again should your return to Memphis. Bob Boston - General Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018

old hotel - in great shape. Room was fine. Bistro was fine. Has newspapers - which I like. Only issues is the parking - behind a gate. I'll stay back again. Gym equipment works well too - not a given at Courtyards.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

My wife and I picked this Courtyard by Marriott location because of an early morning flight out of the Memphis airport. For that purpose, the location is virtually perfect; even detouring the next morning to fill the rental car with gas made the trip about 10 minutes door to door. As far as the hotel, it was, in a word, disappointing. We had hoped to go out for dinner or at least go to a drug store after checking in but it was obvious, being in a commercial park, that the hotel is not close to anything - definitely not walking distance and it looked to be at least 15-20 minutes driving. Also, cars are parked within a fenced enclosure, which was not reassuring as to the area outside and around the hotel. When we checked in, we were provided a letter indicating all locks to the hotel's rooms were in the process of being changed and thus, implying, nothing of value should be left out in the room through 6 PM. Of course, there are no safes in these hotels either. Thinking pizza by delivery might be a good alternate idea, we stopped at the front desk looking for a recommendation: the only ones they could offer was Dominos or Papa John's. When the Domino's delivery person arrived, all I had was a $50 which he could not change since they were not allowed to carry more than $20. I tried to get change at the front desk but only one person was on duty and he was occupied with someone checking in. Seeing my problem, he suggested I could get change (I was also trying to buy a drink) at the bar/bistro in the hotel. When I approached that person, seeing me coming she loudly informed me she could not change a $50 and that I should go back to the front desk. Almost 10 minutes later (the Dominos delivery person was very patient), I finally had change and was able to pay for the pizza. Thinking we could watch the hockey playoffs in our room (which we started watching in the bar/bistro, we went to the room only to find that the room channel selections were not nearly as many as in the lobby/bar/bistro - no NBCSports channel. The room itself was clean and we had no complaints. The next day when we were home, we received a "Welcome" email from the hotel explaining different features of the hotel, which might have been nice if we had received it either before (we had a reservation for over a week) or during our stay there. Overall, a disappointment but it served its one night purpose.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JupiterFL
General M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

It was great that you stayed with us and we appreciate your feed back. We're happy the property was conveniently located for your needs and your room clean and comfortable. We are located in a business park, close to Memphis International Airport with drug stores, restaurants, entertainment and recreation an easy 5 to 15 minute drive away. I apologize if our gated and fenced property made you feel anything but safe. Our goal is to provide each guest with a clean/comfortable room accompanied with helpful/hospitable service during every stay. I apologize if we missed the mark during this visit and will use your feed back to improve. We do hope you'll think of us should you return to Memphis. Bob Boston - General Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

A few things here. Outside appearance was good. On check-in, 2 things are really noticeable: 1) keycard gate access to parking & proximity to the interstate.
Staff is really friendly and professional. I expected more in room accommodations. Room had a moldy smell and had springtails all over. I had to go to the grocery store to buy some bug spray. Room was noisy due to nearby highway but they supply earplugs. How clever but in an emergency, you’d have a hard time hearing. There were recent room renovations but it couldn’t compensate for the smell. Also window HVAC is very noisy.
There’s not much to eat close by so I ate at the Bistro. Service and food were good and reasonable. Again, personnel were great. If you need to venture out, go east. The neighborhood west of the hotel is a bit rough. I found a better hotel with a lower rate a few exits east of this location. Not counting them out but not excited to get back anytime soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts concerning your visit. We are happy you found our staff helpful and hospitable but are not so pleased with the odor or need for bug spray. Our mission is to provide a clean comfortable room accompanied with excellent service to each guest during every visit. I apologize if we fell short and will use your input to improve.
Bob Boston - General Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in a king size suite for 2 nights, plus hosted a work function in one of their meeting rooms for 2 days.

ROOM
No complaints. The linen were fresh and clean, carpet looked very clean and maintained, as well as the furniture (desk, sofa and mobile desk). The bathroom was also very clean and tidy.

NOISE
My room was 243 and it was immediately facing the intestate and you can hear the cars / traffic pretty clearly through the door/window. Now I can sleep through anything, but for those who are light sleepers I'd recommend you get a room facing on the opposite side of the building.

MEETING ROOM
A bit dated, and very small; I luckily only had 10 people with me, but I couldn't imagine how tight of a squeeze getting +20 would be. Projector is modern however the screen the use is a 4:3 so be prepared for that.

FOOD
Amazing! The in house restaurant and catering services provided over the 2 days were top notch. Healthy varieties of sandwiches and salads.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business