“Great experience and would definitely recommend!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland
Ranked #39 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was a little nervous too book this hotel as first as some of the reviews said it was in a sketchy part of town. However, after staying I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. I'm a bit of a hotel snob and won't stay anywhere without reading the reviews. This hotel is in a convenient location with easy access to downtown and other Memphis attractions. It's definitely worth the 10 minute drive to avoid paying $20 a night for hotel parking downtown.

The gated parking was nice, however, I would have felt fine without it. The hotel is near the airport but we didn't hear a single plane. The staff was super nice, and the room was nicer than I expected. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. My only little complaint was that the wifi was kind of spotty. But hey it was free! We didn't eat the breakfast so I can't speak to that.

I didn't bring a pet with me this time. But after seeing their policy I would definitely think about bringing my dog and saving on kennel costs!

All in all I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to other people.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Comfty beds, perfect location for our needs, clean room, good breakfast, helpful front desk clerk. Yes, I would stay there again, but would request a room on the opposite side of the cement plant next door (noisy in the morning). Otherwise, enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel with pleasant personnel that try their best to accommodate your needs. The room was clean and met my expectations. The breakfast was kept stocked and the area also kept clean. We only spent one night there however, I would stay there again if I were to return to the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NinoLMancinoSr1
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I needed a place with an airport shuttle and I have used LaQuinta in several other locations. This LQ provided an airport shuttle that took an hour and fifteen minutes to arrive after calling for it. The hotel is NOT within a reasonable or safe appearing walk from any restaurant so don't arrive hungry.

A La Quinta traveler
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A La Quinta traveler
Ferguson, Missouri
Reviewed 15 July 2014

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 15 July 2014

DO NOT BRING YOUR PET HERE! My dog was barking and instead of calling me, the hotel staff gave my dog a bowl of beer. I came back for the night and they had gone into my room and left my dog a bowl of beer. The staff member that did it lied to my face. They lied about me signing a pet policy (I was never given one). They lied to the manager that they tried to call me when the problem arose. I had my phone on me all night with service and did not receive a single call. No one can do anything but reassure me that the beer they gave my 7lb dog isnt toxic for her. Will NEVER go to a La Quinta again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maureen G
Travellers also viewed these Memphis hotels
Quality Inn Memphis Airport
Days Inn Memphis at Graceland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View
Courtyard Memphis Airport
Courtyard Memphis Airport
#27 of 138 in Memphis
Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown
Holiday Inn Memphis Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland

Address: 2979 Millbranch Rd, Memphis, TN 38116-1927
Region: United States > Tennessee > Memphis
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Memphis
Price Range: £60 - £93 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Memphis Airport