All reviews gated parking memphis airport gated area waffles biscuits and gravy budget hotel shuttle service free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay free shuttle front desk clerk staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable king bed one night stay enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very Clean. Your staff were very helpful and kind. Free ride and pickup from Graceland. One of the the best breakfast I've ever had at a La Quinta Inn. Restaurant next door that you can walk to. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 24 June 2018

A convenient on and off the interstate, professional friendly staff and very good housekeeping people. Rooms And public spaces were always clean. The pool looked very good. Pet friendly, which is why we prefer LaQuinta.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 23 June 2018

It was clean, the parking was onsite in gated area, the breakfast was decent for a freebie, and the staff was friendly. We liked the decor and it was just EASY to stay there with no hassles. Price good for location and value.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have very high standards when it comes to hotels. La Quinta has never been on my list. However, since my husband and I were moving across country with our cats in tow, we needed a pet (not just dog!) friendly place. La Quinta was it. This La Quinta seemed new-ish, but not really. Our room had somewhat more modern-looking furniture, but the bathroom seemed a lot older. The room was moderately clean overall, thankfully we had a clean bed. Our cats made themselves right at home. Overall, Memphis did not seem like the best area to be in, so it was nice to see that this La Quinta had gated parking. The free breakfast was just ok, but the coffee was good - glad to see they had dark roast! The front desk agents were really nice, too. For Elvis fans, this budget hotel is only a few miles away from Graceland. Beale St. is a little further away, but still fairly close. For travelers with pets, as we were, there's no pet fee, which is a nice perk! I didn't love this hotel, but I didn't hate it, either.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

this was my first time staying in a laquinta inn and it was a good one.stayed here one night during the this past saturday during the fathers day weekend. the staff was great and very friendly. they treated me very good. the location was was off the highway so made it very easy to get around town. downtown was a short 10 minute drive and graceland may have only been 4 or 5 miles away. i would stay there again.