US$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$96
US$194
US$163
US$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$157
US$148
US$156
US$140
1,435 results
All reviewsconvention centermemphis downtownthe club loungebeale streetvalet parkingtrolley busstarbucks coffeebuffet breakfastvalet servicemain streetbassmississippi rivercorner roomthe room was nicenew orleanshousekeeping stafffew blocks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

$26+ USD per day to park your car... there are no other options. What a SCAM!

The bathroom is poorly done with no tub, which means the shower sprays all over the floor around the toilet.

The room looks dated and the bed duvet is in poor condition.

Again, 26+ USD per day for parking! WHAT A SCAM!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
John W, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Krea_Frobro747,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. The parking rates at our hotel compared to the other full-service properties in the area are actually cheaper. There is also additional parking located across the street, however they are not affiliated with our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the operational leaders in the hotel as we value your concerns. We look forward to another opportunity to better your experience should your travels bring you back to Memphis!

John W

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was Beautiful and relaxing with a great atmosphere and good location. The rooms were Great. Complimentary breakfast and afternoon meal was Awesome. The Best I've had and the staff was very professional and went out of their way to accommodate their guest.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank f22viper

Dear f22viper,

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. We pride ourselves on providing every guests with a memorable experience and I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to another opportunity to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Memphis!

Cheers,

John W

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family, me , my hubby, 25 yo daughter and 14 yo son, LOVED Memphis. It was family friendly and walkable. We also spent time in Nashville but wouldn’t go back there....too commercialized. We would go back to Memphis in a heartbeat!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
John W, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Angie C,

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review! We pride ourselves on providing a memorable experience for all of our guests and I am very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to another opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to Memphis!

Cheers,

John

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dirty and dated. Carpets threadbare. Dust on vents and on leads from lamps. Under the bed was like a garbage truck.

Attention to detail during daily housekeeping poor. No towels left, no toilet paper, no cups

I really expect more from the Sheraton

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Margaret R,

I agree, this is very disappointing. I am embarrassed that we even allowed that room to be rented. Can you please email me at bcrume@Sheratonmemphisdowntown.com and let me know what room you stayed in. I definitely want to share this with the room attendant that was responsible for cleaning your room. It is not acceptable. Thanks so much for the feedback as it helps me identify areas of the hotel that need improvement.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel for a living, and I can honestly say that without question, this hotel is completely over-rated. I'd give it three stars at best. While it has brand recognition, the good ends there. Oh, and they have great water pressure. That's why I give it two stars instead of one.

Reasons the property should be avoided:
1. Dirty. My room ("north tower") was awful. Carpet severely stained. Goop on the back of desk chair. Swirly smear marks all over the TV (if you are going to clean the screen then clean it, don't leave all the greasy residue behind). Tile floor in bathroom SO BAD I didn't believe it until I wiped (with damp washcloth) two 6-inch tiles on the floor for about two seconds and my white washcloth was now sufficiently darkened proving the presence of filth and grime. WORST THING EVER was the stinky sheets. Yup - they smelled like I don't know what - sweat perhaps? Or maybe they use dirty water to wash them (pillow cases did not stink). It was so bad (hotel full of course), I awoke at 3 in the morning from the stench and could not return to sleep.

2. Elevators falling apart. Each one had loose buttons and loose panels, one even had missing railings inside (the ones put there to hold on to).

3. Lukewarm coffee served in restaurant.

4. My room's coffee maker, when I decided to brew my own cup STILL HAD LAST GUEST'S coffee pouch in it. G R O S S .

5. Incorrectly keyed room card even after asking to ensure it would be keyed correctly for my entire stay It was not.

Keep your life simple and clean - stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Spar85,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the cleanliness issue and the lack of service you received during your stay. This is unacceptable and I will be sure to share your review with our team so that we can continue to focus on taking care of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us and I truly appreciate your feedback as it helps me identify areas of the hotel that need improvement.