“Saved me from starving ...”
Review of Three Horseshoes

Three Horseshoes
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Llandovery
Cuisines: British
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Saved me from starving ...”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Found this small fish and chip restaurant while wondering around and as I was very hungry we asked the owner if he did gluten free fish and chips ... The owner responded very positively.. but sadly not .. but as he does naked cod along with a lovely jacket potato with salad I was delighted. Then he talked about how he could cook gluten free meals with out having to invest a load of cash in a second fryer. So with his positive attitude and understanding I look forward to returning for another meal as my husbands looked lovely to me and he really enjoyed it. Also all staff were very friendly and I can see how they have a 5 star hygiene rating ... :)

• Visited August 2014

Havant, United Kingdom
“Cracking fish and chips”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate in at this restaurant after recommendations. Food was fantastic and freshly cooked, neither the fish or chips were greasy and the portion sizes were generous. It is probably the best fish and chips I've had away from a seaside resort.

The service was friendly and efficient and the restaurant was clean and light. Overall a really good find that I would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited July 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good little find”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

On a day out we called into Llandovery and went into The Three Horseshoes to eat, we had a welcoming greeting in this friendly and clean restaurant/take away. I had locally produced faggots, mushy peas chips and gravy. The faggots were beautiful and all was freshly cooked and good portions. My husbands had cod, peas and chips that were freshly cooked, another good portion and not in the least greasy and crisp bopper. Prices were good value and would highly recommend this eatery.

• Visited April 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great Fish & Chips”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stopped here and got a fish supper to take back to our B&B. After a hard days mountain biking it was just what the doctor ordered.

Visited March 2014
Hereford
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Had a really nice fish & chip lunch when we stopped in Llandovery to break up a journey. Large portions, freshly cooked - and served with a smile. The only puzzle was the fact that the 'homemade tartare sauce' came in a sachet with 'Heinz' printed on it!

• Visited January 2014