“Friends?”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Fantastic selection of good quality takeaway baguettes- always fresh and usually still warm. You won't find better take away lunch anywhere in town.
But-
1. The staff are really exceptionally sour and often make you wait until they've finished chatting before serving.
2. Drink prices are really steep.
3. The toilet is apparently out of bounds to non sit down customers (according to a youngish blonde lady serving at the time)- a bit petty to my mind.
4. The staff seem to choose who they serve first according to their own liking- I've often been served after people who have come in after me and seem to know the server.
5. The cafe always looks grubby.

Could be really amazing with a change of attitude- hate going in to Friends at the moment but the lemon chicken baguette is worth it.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Popped in for a coffee and breakfast and to be fair got both, not bad but could have been better a bit school dinnerish. No atmosphere and stone faced staff.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I went to this coffee shop because I was looking for the post office. It wasn't the post office. I stayed for lunch as it was lunch time and I was amazed at the time it took to make the baguettes as it was very quick and the baguettes was very nice. Too any one who would be going to this establishment I would recommend the brie, bacon and cranbury sauce baguette.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This isn't the first visit to friends, everytime the staff are welcoming and friendly.
The cafe is always clean, the choice of food and drink gets bigger and better every year.
Whether you want a snack or a full breakfast I would always recommend FRIENDS COFFEE SHOP, there is nothing better when the sun is out than sitting outside with a cup of coffee a piece of cake (homemade on occasions) and watch the world go by in the lovely seaside town.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was my first time visiting Aberaeron and this coffee shop soon became our regular stop. Its nice to go somewhere where it isn't just fried, cheap quality food like many of the other coffee shops in this small town. Friends coffee shop has good quality food which is really well priced and I found that the staff bent over backwards to help in any way. Even though they are clearly busy they made sure they treated me and my family as though I was one of their regular customers.