Fantastic selection of good quality takeaway baguettes- always fresh and usually still warm. You won't find better take away lunch anywhere in town.
1. The staff are really exceptionally sour and often make you wait until they've finished chatting before serving.
2. Drink prices are really steep.
3. The toilet is apparently out of bounds to non sit down customers (according to a youngish blonde lady serving at the time)- a bit petty to my mind.
4. The staff seem to choose who they serve first according to their own liking- I've often been served after people who have come in after me and seem to know the server.
5. The cafe always looks grubby.
Could be really amazing with a change of attitude- hate going in to Friends at the moment but the lemon chicken baguette is worth it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.